Unique Melody Bone Conduction Family (MEST&MEXT and their siblings) Announcement and Impression Thread.
Nov 20, 2021 at 3:34 PM Post #4,517 of 7,365
Not much hype about Indigos? My one is surprisingly in UK already. Shame its sunday tomorrow.

I thought after Mest MKII success these will fly in no time. Seems like not many are certain to pull the trigger without impressions?

Honestly, i am not too sure what to make of its tuning changes myself. Would love to have MKII to compare a/b.

Nov 20, 2021 at 3:35 PM Post #4,518 of 7,365
Not much hype about Indigos? My one is surprisingly in UK already. Shame its sunday tomorrow.

I thought after Mest MKII success these will fly in no time. Seems like not many are certain to pull the trigger without impressions?

Honestly, i am not too sure what to make of its tuning changes myself. Would love to have MKII to compare a/b.

I'd imagine quite a few people are in the same situation I am in, waiting for more impressions to see. It's significantly more expensive than MK2. I want to know if the SQ is also significantly improved or if I'm paying for a premium shell and 2 additional EST drivers instead. I imagine we should start seeing some impressions starting Monday.

Nov 20, 2021 at 3:44 PM Post #4,519 of 7,365
I'd imagine quite a few people are in the same situation I am in, waiting for more impressions to see. It's significantly more expensive than MK2. I want to know if the SQ is also significantly improved or if I'm paying for a premium shell and 2 additional EST drivers instead. I imagine we should start seeing some impressions starting Monday.
Yeh. I would not expect a miracle. I think it will be down to which tuning is preferable. Extra price will be indeed more for a cable and a shell.
But, as i was planning on buying mest back anyway. Why not try indigo.
Who knows maybe we are in for a pleasant surprise.

Nov 20, 2021 at 3:48 PM Post #4,520 of 7,365
Yeh. I would not expect a miracle. I think it will be down to which tuning is preferable. Extra price will be indeed more for a cable and a shell.
But, as i was planning on buying mest back anyway. Why not try indigo.
Who knows maybe we are in for a pleasant surprise.

I have it in my cart ready to go if I decide to pull the trigger, lol.

Nov 20, 2021 at 3:48 PM Post #4,521 of 7,365

there are so many interesting IEMs out there right now that it's hard to pull the trigger on this one even though I love the face plate. Same thing with full sized headphones. I really liked one of the ZMF November headphones, but all of these great products out there I figured I could just wait until I hear them at Can Jam New York and just buy whatever ends up at the top of the list after hearing them.

Nov 20, 2021 at 3:49 PM Post #4,522 of 7,365
Nov 20, 2021 at 3:57 PM Post #4,523 of 7,365
I have it in my cart ready to go if I decide to pull the trigger, lol.
The only help in your decision i would be is when my turn for EXT comes in UK tour. Than i could give you some meaningful comparisons.

Until then you are in same shoes like me.
there are so many interesting IEMs out there right now
This is so true. I actually had to cancel some preorders already lol.

I will keep one ar the end and be done for some time.... ..... Lol

Nov 20, 2021 at 4:01 PM Post #4,524 of 7,365
Listening to the Mest 2 now. Love them. I can understand the seller's remorse..😊 I hope the Indigo is a step up. Looking forward to impressions.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2021 at 2:01 PM Post #4,529 of 7,365
Me, but i will only get to listen to them when my chipmunk is asleep. Which is about 3hrs from now.
Awesome. Let us know if it is a significant upgrade to MEST mkii. If it is, I may buy one. I'll probably buy either Indigo or Monarch mkii this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back