UM56 Pictures?
Mar 28, 2006 at 5:42 AM Post #2 of 17
WOW i see ABSOLUTELY NO ONE has these......
rolleyes.gif

Mar 28, 2006 at 6:39 AM Post #3 of 17
The problem is when they're being used, you really can't see them. They're in your ear. You can only see the UM2s/whatever other IEM you're using. I think that the picture on Westone's website is pretty much what they look like in real life. Of course everyone's will look different due to differences in the ear canal.

While I'd love to provide pictures, I don't have a camera. They're about as big as the UM2s if that would give you a perspective of size.

Mar 29, 2006 at 3:16 AM Post #6 of 17
Thanks but I've seen the ones on the westone site and I saw the ones on the E4s that were posted sometime before on this site. I was hoping to see a pair of black ones so I can determine if they are a clear black or an opaque black....
confused.gif

Mar 29, 2006 at 7:59 AM Post #8 of 17
Is it possible to get a color-mixed pair? Examples: marble blue for the left earmold, marble red for the right; clear for left, marble orange for right; black for left, safety orange for right.

Mar 29, 2006 at 11:59 PM Post #10 of 17
And they do it mighty well too! My UM56 were, lime green and white swirled for left ear, hot pink and white swirl for right ear. Then my ES2 were translucent blue with glitter for left ear, translucent hot pink with glitter for right ear.

Sadly I have neither of these gems anymore but they were very nice to look at!

Mar 30, 2006 at 10:34 AM Post #13 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by dvallere
And they do it mighty well too! My UM56 were, lime green and white swirled for left ear, hot pink and white swirl for right ear. Then my ES2 were translucent blue with glitter for left ear, translucent hot pink with glitter for right ear.

Sadly I have neither of these gems anymore but they were very nice to look at!

William F. Buckley on a swizzle stick, Powderhound, where are those tasteful options? I and my wife, the recently reconstituted Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Hardinsky, might like matching non-matching glitter pairs but can't locate same on the Westone options page. Neither can our womanservant, Juicy Coulter.

Apr 26, 2011 at 3:04 AM Post #15 of 17
Hi.
I have bought my UM56s from Variphone Belgium, but I can't put them in place,(in my ears I mean),together with the UM3Xs.If I try to put the UM56s alone,in my ears,it is possible,albeit with some difficulty,but if I try to put the system UM3X-UM56,it is not possible.
So,I have to have my girlfriend standby,to put the earphones in the UM56s,after I have inserted the UM56s,in my ears,which is ridiculous.
Some help please?
Theodore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back