UM Global Deal - The lucky 25 (All slots filled so please stop PM'n me to join)
Dec 16, 2011 at 3:53 PM Post #722 of 1,228

Quote:
My delivery date just changed from the 20'th to tomorrow! WOOT! 
ksc75smile.gif

lucky you!!!!!

Dec 16, 2011 at 3:53 PM Post #723 of 1,228

Quote:
got nothing here.  I also sent an e-mail.

Maybe they listened to everyone's request about waiting until everything was done to send your iem.

I mean that's what you wanted right?
wink_face.gif

Dec 16, 2011 at 5:51 PM Post #725 of 1,228
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!  

FedEx lady must've been wondering why I was sporting the biggest grin ever when I met her at the door.

The Miracles look flawless.  More importantly.. the FIT is perfect.
How do they sound?  Fan-freaking-tastic.  It's like a giant blend of all the best qualities of my favorite IEMs.  I've had them on for literally fifteen minutes hooked up to the iPhone 4.  Words that immediately come to mind?

Effortless, smooth, balanced, natural.  No area is emphasized over the other.

Pics coming later..

Dec 16, 2011 at 6:19 PM Post #726 of 1,228
Quote:
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!  

FedEx lady must've been wondering why I was sporting the biggest grin ever when I met her at the door.

The Miracles look flawless.  More importantly.. the FIT is perfect.
How do they sound?  Fan-freaking-tastic.  It's like a giant blend of all the best qualities of my favorite IEMs.  I've had them on for literally fifteen minutes hooked up to the iPhone 4.  Words that immediately come to mind?

Effortless, smooth, balanced, natural.  No area is emphasized over the other.

Pics coming later..

Best. Post. Ever. 
eek.gif

Dec 16, 2011 at 7:43 PM Post #727 of 1,228
Bass goes deep, but also has an excellent airy punch  --reminiscent of the FXT.  Mids are liquid smooth, slightly warm, rich, & effortless.. vocals sound incredible, tonality & timbre is simply superb --reminiscent of the RE262.  Treble is balanced, very detailed, & smooth like a monitor, but possess that perfect touch of sparkle (the sparkle reminds of how it sounds from my reshelled DBAs).  All this wrapped in an articulate, cozy, studio monitor-inspired warmth --reminiscent of the GR07.

The soundstage is wide and deep.. but not so wide it sounds artificial. This goes hand in hand with the imaging.. which really stood out to me: pinpoint precision like I've never heard in an IEM.  I like the stage's positioning too: probably about 5-7 rows back (perfect for a studio monitor, IMO).

Right now, they're a little warmer through the mids than expected.. which subsequently get a little congested with some overly complex, bottom/bass heavy pieces.. but I'll report back on that once they burn in some (and get properly amped).

I'll echo what another user mentioned about the technical prowess of these phones.. I keep coming back to the word effortless.. the UM miracles just seem raring to unleash & show off their muscle.. but always remain "studio monitor" polite and controlled.  

These impressions were heard unamped from the iPhone 4 (I haven't manged to unglue myself from the couch to grab the Arrow).  One thing is for sure, the Miracles definitely like to be amped.. I've got the iPhone's volume at around 90% where it's plenty loud but they sound like they would surely take advantage of some extra (high quality) juice.  I'll also cosign on the comments about how natural the decay sounds.. in a stereotypical sense, it's very "un-BA" like.. but has all the things we love about BA's (speed, accuracy, detail).

I'll continue to pepper the thread(s) with impressions along the way & will have a more in-depth review once I feel truly well acquainted with these.

Hats off to, UM.. I'm thoroughly impressed.

Dec 16, 2011 at 9:38 PM Post #728 of 1,228
Woot! Mine is waiting in a Fedex building near my area, so the estimated delivery time is correct (it's nice to have that peace of mind LOL)! I can't wait to listen to my Miracles, especially with the awesome impressions! *prays that she does not need a refit*

Dec 16, 2011 at 10:36 PM Post #729 of 1,228
I'm so psyched, I can't even begin to explain it! These'll be my first ever official customs, and I'm sure many can relate. I can't wait to see what they have to offer over my current top-tiers like the W4, GR10, and PFE232 (among others), which I'm already amazed by. 
biggrin.gif

Dec 17, 2011 at 12:18 PM Post #733 of 1,228
 Just got the package! 
biggrin.gif

ETA: Fit is perfect, it looks great too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back