UM Global Deal - The lucky 25 (All slots filled so please stop PM'n me to join)
Dec 15, 2011 at 7:13 PM Post #691 of 1,228
Hope mine shows up tomorrow. 
biggrin.gif

Dec 15, 2011 at 7:14 PM Post #692 of 1,228
...Did UM send you a frequency graph?

I hope they're not slipping into laziness by not bothering to include personal frequency response graphs. I for one consider this an important part of the purchase which one should quite legitimately feel absolutely entitled to.

Yes, sorry. I didn't include it. I'll scan it in.

Dec 15, 2011 at 7:35 PM Post #695 of 1,228
Quote:
Does fedex deliver on saturdays? hopefully they come before the weekend...

[size=1.08em] Does FedEx offer weekend delivery?[/size] FedEx Express® offers Saturday delivery options to most metropolitan postal codes. Select the Saturday delivery option and then select FedEx Priority Overnight® service if you will ship the package on Friday or FedEx 2Day® if you will ship the package on Thursday. The shipper must select the Saturday Delivery special handling option at the time of shipment.
FedEx Home Delivery® offers standard Saturday delivery to residential addresses and may deliver on Saturdays depending on the transit time from origin to destination.
A Saturday delivery surcharge will apply to FedEx Express® shipments.

Using one of our online tools is the best way to determine transit times for your shipments. Follow one of our links to find the service that best fits your needs.
Get Rates & Transit Times
Ground Delivery Maps
Freight Delivery Maps
FedEx SameDay® and FedEx® International Next Flight provide same-day service in the shortest time possible. Call1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 for availability and rate.
If the Saturday Delivery special handling option is not selected, a shipment sent overnight on Friday will be delivered the next business day: Monday. If the Saturday Delivery special handling option is not selected, a shipment sent via FedEx 2Day on Thursday will be delivered the second business day: Monday.
Guide to Services

Dec 15, 2011 at 8:03 PM Post #697 of 1,228
Interesting - that graph clearly states that your IEMs were built 29 days ago.

Anyway, thanks for posting it - it reassures me that I'm going to receive a graph with my UMs

Yes, but the warranty card starts on the 30th. Clearly it's multistage process.

I haven't had any real time to listen to them, obviously. But my initial impression of the Mage is, really fine level of detail, sufficient bass.

Dec 15, 2011 at 8:50 PM Post #699 of 1,228
Nothing on my end either. Hey, I'm all for surprises, but it'd really provide me with peace of mind if I knew exactly what day they're scheduled to arrive.

Dec 15, 2011 at 9:21 PM Post #701 of 1,228
I've been pretty patient the whole time, but now I'm on pins and needles LOL! I'd like a tracking number if possible too. :D

Dec 15, 2011 at 9:34 PM Post #703 of 1,228
Yes! I was just emailed a tracking number. Let me see..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back