UM Global Deal - The lucky 25 (All slots filled so please stop PM'n me to join)
Dec 15, 2011 at 1:46 PM Post #676 of 1,228
I dont think UM posted in this forum that we would be recieving tracking numbers.  It sounds like they arriving to their US distributor today, thats all...

Dec 15, 2011 at 5:01 PM Post #677 of 1,228
Quote:
I dont think UM posted in this forum that we would be recieving tracking numbers.  It sounds like they arriving to their US distributor today, thats all...

On the contrary...

Quote:
To  clarify, nothing is going back to Cedric.

Most IEM's are stateside about to be sent out to their respective owners.  Some have already been sent out.

In terms of time line, impressions arrived on the 20th of October and begun shipping out on the 1st of December with the final batch going out  on the 8th.  We did put a one week hold on shipping waiting for the cables from AmpCity, but pulled the plug after a week and made the decision to send them to you with the black cable.

Please don't request tracking numbers, as we've already replied to most of you in emails, we will send you a tracking ID once your IEM is out in the mail to you.  This should be by Thursday 15th Dec. We will not provide you with a tracking number if the tracking ID includes orders other than your own.

P.S. They said should be, not will be. I'm sure it'll be any day now. 
smile.gif

Dec 15, 2011 at 6:31 PM Post #679 of 1,228
Oh man... had they given u a tracking number or any notice?  Where you located?

Dec 15, 2011 at 6:51 PM Post #685 of 1,228
I just stepped outside and noticed a FedEx delivery tag stuck to my door.. looks like they tried to deliver at 1:15pm (it's 3:45pm now).. appears the delivery requires a signature too (can others confirm?).  I've ordered a bunch of stuff online recently & am expecting deliveries.. but nothing coming in via FedEx, so I'm suspecting this was the UM Miracles.. oh so damn close to my grubby hands.

You know why I didn't hear the doorbell?  Cause I was listening to my 1964-Q.. in the living room, all but 10 steps from the front door.  You gotta be kidding me.

**looks up & shakes fist in damnation**

"custom IEM-level isolation.. you win this round!"

Dec 15, 2011 at 6:53 PM Post #687 of 1,228
Does fedex deliver on saturdays? hopefully they come before the weekend...

Dec 15, 2011 at 6:56 PM Post #688 of 1,228

Quote:

You know why I didn't hear the doorbell?  Cause I was listening to my 1964-Q.. in the living room, all but 10 steps from the front door.  You gotta be kidding me.

**looks up & shakes fist in damnation**

"custom IEM-level isolation.. you win this round!"

(To butcher a phrase from The Matrix) "The Gods of head-fi, it seems, are not without a sense of irony" 
rolleyes.gif

Hey, look on the bright side; at least you know they will be in your hands very very soon. That's more than the rest of us know!

Dec 15, 2011 at 6:58 PM Post #689 of 1,228
I'm really looking forward to hearing the huge number of personal experiences / listening impressions / mini reviews that should be forthcoming over the next couple of weeks, as people receive all these batches of UM IEMs

Dec 15, 2011 at 7:00 PM Post #690 of 1,228

Quote:
Short unpacking series

The fit is perfect.

...Did UM send you a frequency graph?

I hope they're not slipping into laziness by not bothering to include personal frequency response graphs. I for one consider this an important part of the purchase which one should quite legitimately feel absolutely entitled to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back