UM Global Deal - The lucky 25 (All slots filled so please stop PM'n me to join)
Dec 12, 2011 at 5:37 PM Post #647 of 1,228
Sure. The fit is just perfect. nothing to complain at all. The sound is...hmm...hmm...speechless...literally! Never knew my little HM-602 can do this. ^_^

Who cares about the IEMs.. I want to see the TRACK JACKET!  LOLOLOLOL..

deadhorse.gif

Dec 12, 2011 at 5:44 PM Post #649 of 1,228
nothing from UM about the shipping  at all. In fact they haven't replied to my email this email about shipping updates. I think that they really want to setup an impression of this being a "Miracle", which i agree it is. :)

Dec 12, 2011 at 6:41 PM Post #650 of 1,228
They look amazing, can't wait to receive mine. Since I've yet to receive a tracking #, I'm hoping for them to arrive unannounced, like tomorrow.

Dec 12, 2011 at 7:41 PM Post #652 of 1,228
Awesome man!! It's good to finally see some finished products!! Based on the shipping, I can say that yours were probably from the batch that were shipped on the 1st of December. I'm curious though, what service did they send it out to you with? I know it was fedex but could you take a look at the label? That would narrow it down a little to see how they are shipping it in the US.

Dec 12, 2011 at 10:52 PM Post #656 of 1,228

Quote:
FedEx Ground. took four days

i think Miracle deserves a better pic. so here you go...

Thanks for the tip on the shipping.  Looks like they can just barely squeak by for the 2nd shipment if they send them out immediately via fedex ground.

Also great choice on the smoked black shells.  I got the same thing but without the colored tips and looks like it's gonna turn out very nicely.

Dec 13, 2011 at 1:04 AM Post #658 of 1,228

Quote:
Quote:

I agree. Fantastic color choice!

Definitely and actually while packing up everyone's impressions, I got a chance to look at what colors everyone picked.  There were a few different ones but it seems like most of us went with some sort of a smoked black =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back