UM Global Deal - The lucky 25 (All slots filled so please stop PM'n me to join)
Sep 30, 2011 at 5:34 PM Post #470 of 1,228
For those in Europe who have looked enviously at the UM Global promo in North America, watch out for the upcoming Unique Melody UK promo (open to the whole of Europe): http://www.uniquemelody.co.uk/

Sep 30, 2011 at 11:58 PM Post #471 of 1,228

Quote:
For those in Europe who have looked enviously at the UM Global promo in North America, watch out for the upcoming Unique Melody UK promo (open to the whole of Europe): http://www.uniquemelody.co.uk/

Good heads up!!  I look forward to using your fortis cables on my merlin's.

Oct 1, 2011 at 10:18 PM Post #472 of 1,228
It seems they're quite busy with the e-mails as they haven't yet responded to my latest one.

So I'm getting ready to pay the invoice, just one question though...the price is quoted in USD right?

Just want to make sure.

Oct 3, 2011 at 4:00 PM Post #475 of 1,228
Thanks!

Now I have another question....

Can someone provide me with some info on which portable amps would be best for the iphone?  Are the quality of amps as subjective as the sound quality of headphones?  I'm looking to spend a few hundred dollars...up to $500.

Oct 6, 2011 at 12:37 PM Post #479 of 1,228
Update:

I will have to wait until Matt gives me the invoices for the orders before I send them out.  I will print them out and manually put them with your impressions to help UM figure everything out.  I cannot pack the impressions until I receive the forms.

I will update everyone as soon as I receive the forms.

-Cedric

Oct 6, 2011 at 12:39 PM Post #480 of 1,228

Quote:
Thanks Cedric. quick question. do you know if UM will send our IEMs back to each individual directly from China as they finish?

Just to clarify, shipping will be handled like this: Client -> Cedric -> UMLab -> UMGlobal -> Client.

I will send it to UMLab China and after they are made they will be sent to UM Global so everyone gets their freebies.  From then on out, it is sent directly from UM Global to everyone. 

Even though there is an extra process in the shipping, the 4-6 week time frame is still the same. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back