UM Global Deal - The lucky 25 (All slots filled so please stop PM'n me to join)
Sep 22, 2011 at 12:11 AM Post #407 of 1,228
If you missed out on this deal then you're pretty much out of luck.  You can try PM'ing an UM representative on here but no one on this thread can really do anything for ya bro.

Sep 22, 2011 at 2:44 AM Post #408 of 1,228
I asked UM Global about the possibility of receiving a digital copy of the FR curve for my Merlin's once their done and they told me they won't be including a FR curve, not even a paper copy... seems odd since I received a FR curve with my TF10x6 remold/upgrade and others have posted their FR curves... hmm...

Sep 22, 2011 at 2:52 AM Post #409 of 1,228
Even after you insisted? That's odd. As exceptional as their service has been thus far, I don't see why they can't provide us, the paying customers, with a FR chart of 'our' respective customs. I too am going to put in a request for a FR chart. To be honest, I was under the impressions they'd include one for each of us, without having to ask. 
blink.gif

Sep 22, 2011 at 3:03 AM Post #410 of 1,228
Hmm.. are you sure? I can't even imagine getting an IEM from UM without a frequency chart.  That's terrible news if it's true as I was looking forward to comparing charts with everyone. 

Sep 22, 2011 at 7:44 AM Post #411 of 1,228
I sent them a followup about whether it was a new practice that UM labs was taking up or if it was just UM Global and here's what they said:

Quote:
Hi Danny, 

This is a UMGlobal thing.

As mentioned we digitize them for warranty, so if you want a copy, you can simply let us know once you get your IEM's and we'll email you a PDF of it.

UMGlobal

So we can email them about a FR curve once we receive our IEMs. I wonder why they're doing it this way, I don't imagine it would save much time or money, seems like it would be much more of a hassle to have to email each individual customer their FR curves.

Sep 22, 2011 at 10:20 AM Post #412 of 1,228
too bad this deal isn't. I just lost my Westone 4 headphones yesterday on the streets of New York and I was thinking the Merlin would be an amazing upgrade. Come on UM more people want to give your customs a shot!

Sep 22, 2011 at 10:52 AM Post #413 of 1,228
I sent them a followup about whether it was a new practice that UM labs was taking up or if it was just UM Global and here's what they said:

So we can email them about a FR curve once we receive our IEMs. I wonder why they're doing it this way, I don't imagine it would save much time or money, seems like it would be much more of a hassle to have to email each individual customer their FR curves.

Thanks for the update on this. I'll plan on asking for that in email once I receive it then.

Sep 22, 2011 at 2:53 PM Post #415 of 1,228
Free upgrade cable with the whole kit at about the same price as the group buy had.

Sep 22, 2011 at 3:04 PM Post #417 of 1,228
Man, I can't really make up my mind.  Maybe I'll get both the Miracle and the Merlin.

Sep 22, 2011 at 3:41 PM Post #419 of 1,228

Quote:
If I can get in on the deal, I'm definitely going for the Merlin. Can I still get in on the deal?? :)

You can PM a UM representative and try to get in on it but as far as I know, we're all full.  I'll update the title of the thread to let everyone else know too. 

Sep 22, 2011 at 3:46 PM Post #420 of 1,228

Quote:
What exactly IS the deal they're doing? lol. I can't find any info on it. Is this deal still going on?

BenJerry posyed this link in india. 785 for the miracles

http://www.lynx-india.com/index.php?categoryID=5445&category_slug=unique-melodycustoms&offset=8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back