UM Global Deal - The lucky 25 (All slots filled so please stop PM'n me to join)
Sep 11, 2011 at 2:20 AM Post #106 of 1,228
Subscribed. 
popcorn.gif

Sep 12, 2011 at 9:12 PM Post #109 of 1,228
I will update this when I get home but we have 2 extra people joining. 

Unfortunately one person dropped out but hey, I'm sure there's another that will come in his place =)

We are about 2 people away from making this happen guys!!

Sep 13, 2011 at 4:20 AM Post #111 of 1,228

Quote:
CRITICAL UPDATE:

Just need 1 more person!!!

In case anyone is wondering, I opted to be the last man in. It gave my wallet some false hope. 
biggrin.gif

Oh, and yes, I do believe in Miracles. 
wink.gif

Sep 13, 2011 at 5:02 AM Post #112 of 1,228
Just an absurd thought, perhaps UM can throw in a T-Shirt that has the UM brand... JH got famous because of the quality of their IEMS, but publicity stunts and good marketing helped them gain their brand value too. Since the UM's already have such top tier products, why not do some advertising/brand placement through us here that are readily up for a shirt that says what we enjoy listening to? 
ksc75smile.gif

Sep 13, 2011 at 6:38 AM Post #113 of 1,228
Quote:
[...] Oh, and yes, I do believe in Miracles. 
wink.gif

I see what you did there!
cool.gif

Quote:
Just an absurd thought, perhaps UM can throw in a T-Shirt that has the UM brand... [...]

They are selling to twenty (presumably) new customers and offering 20% off. I think that in itself is a form of marketing, by creating a large, (hopefully) happy customer base who will spruik praise for their products. That is what they need at the moment, more people talking about them. 20% off should be keeping you as the customer happy. An additional shirt is excessive and largely unnecessary in my opinion.

Sep 13, 2011 at 7:15 AM Post #114 of 1,228

Quote:
I think that in itself is a form of marketing, by creating a large, (hopefully) happy customer base who will spruik praise for their products. That is what they need at the moment, more people talking about them. 20% off should be keeping you as the customer happy

fair point... 
biggrin.gif

Sep 13, 2011 at 4:23 PM Post #117 of 1,228
Since we are buying customs, what additional options are you going to choose?

Default?

Recessed sockets?? 

Artwork??

Make it tighter for more isolation?

Some funky change to the sound?

Sep 13, 2011 at 4:29 PM Post #118 of 1,228

Quote:
Since we are buying customs, what additional options are you going to choose?

Default?

Recessed sockets?? 

Artwork??

Make it tighter for more isolation?

Some funky change to the sound?

Recessed sockets are default for UM, you can request flat sockets if you prefer.

Simple artwork would cost $50, complex artwork would probably cost more.

As for making the fit tighter and changing the sound, you should probably contact Stephen for more information.

Sep 13, 2011 at 7:38 PM Post #119 of 1,228
Just saw this on the UM Aus Facebook page:
Quote:
To all of you in Europe, North America, Australasia and South East Asia that may be considering the impending purchase of a UM Custom. WE SUGGEST YOU HOLD OFF. On September 15th, to coincide with a major shift in identity for Unique Melody, we will be having a once off sale. We promise that this promotion will put all current and prior promotions, group buys and discounts to shame. This promotion has a limited number of clients. First in, best dressed. Watch this space. 15/9/11. It’s a new era.

This might throw a spanner into the works
basshead.gif

Sep 13, 2011 at 7:42 PM Post #120 of 1,228
I am in the talks with possibly a better deal for you guys.  I will update you as soon as something is finalized but I want to make sure you guys get the best deal possible.

-Cedric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back