Ultrasone Vs. Audiotechnica
Feb 17, 2009 at 4:06 PM Post #61 of 62
As people suggest, just listen to the phones your self. And Compare, you might like one or the other if not bought. Even tho I liked my AD700 when I had it, Later when I got the HFI-780 ,I in up liking my HFI-780 much much more.

If you can try to find a way to listen to ones your looking at and pick which sounds good to you. Because some one cant tell you which headphones you will enjoy and not enjoy because of the diffents of people ears.

Then might You want to hunt that person down and beat them to death with the headphone for having you waste your money on them since you dont like them.

Feb 17, 2009 at 4:39 PM Post #62 of 62
I find this thread very interesting

For the past two months I have been looking into the Audio-Technica ES7's and the Ultrasone HFI-580's.

From what I have gathered, the es7 is a great headphone. It is well rounded, portable and looks great. The HFI-580 has a TON of bass, is circumaural (which is a bonus for me) and after the 300 hour (!!!) burn in, they should be amazing. The only downside of them is that they have really strong highs at first and the cord is quite long.

That's what I have been struggling with. If they made a circumaural version for the ES7's I would buy them right now, but being superaural, it makes me a little worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Back