Ultrasone Signature Studio, Impressions and Information Gathering Thread
Dec 31, 2016 at 8:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 118

Ultrasonefan

Head-Fier
User UNW209 recently posted a picture of what seems to be a succesor to Ultrasones Signature line :

"It is shown in an exhibition in Japan last month. Neither retail price nor release is known." Quote from Head-Fier UNW209.

There seems to be no other information regarding Ultrasones new Signature headphone though, I've sent an e-mail to Ultrasone and I am currently waiting for a reply with more information.

Any updates from other Head-Fiers will be kindly welcomed !

Jan 3, 2017 at 2:47 PM Post #7 of 118
Interesting...
Really liked the Signature Pro and Signature DJ (still have the DJs at home... used them so much that I destroyed the pads LOL! Rocking some other more comfortable pads though... still bassy).

Jan 4, 2017 at 2:31 AM Post #9 of 118
Ultrasone just responded:
"Hallo Herr Cassau,

vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht.

Leider können wir zu diesem Zeitpunkt noch keine konkreten Angaben zu den Produkt geben. Diese werden erst
ab der Markteinführung bekannt gegeben, welche im Verlaufe des Frühjahres angedacht ist.

Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis,
Ihr ULTRASONE Team"

This roughly Translates to: "Sadly we can't specify any information regarding this product at this given time, specific information will be released once the product is launched which is planned to be this spring.
Thank you for understanding...."

Jan 4, 2017 at 4:59 PM Post #11 of 118
Yes the Openess and the agressive sound signature, I also prefere the Subwoofer like bass that has a different impact and texture, compared to my Sig Djs. The Signature djs sound less vivid and more refined, they are better balanced, and the bass just has a different feel. The Djs just feel a bit boring and less "radical" while retrieving more detail. I also miss some of the Elevated treble, something is just missing ...

Feb 7, 2017 at 12:14 PM Post #15 of 118
  Signature Studio

You can compare the word 'Signature' in the photo to the one in the 1st post.

They look interesting, but they also look quite expensive as the latest addition to the signature line. I wonder how they fare 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back