1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Ultrasone Signature Studio, Impressions and Information Gathering Thread

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by ultrasonefan, Dec 31, 2016.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next

Last
  1. Ultrasonefan
    User UNW209 recently posted a picture of what seems to be a succesor to Ultrasones Signature line : ultrasonesigstudio.jpg

"It is shown in an exhibition in Japan last month. Neither retail price nor release is known." Quote from Head-Fier UNW209.

There seems to be no other information regarding Ultrasones new Signature headphone though, I've sent an e-mail to Ultrasone and I am currently waiting for a reply with more information.

Any updates from other Head-Fiers will be kindly welcomed !

2. UNW209
    Thanks bro! I am too lazy to start a new threat for it!

3. Dobrescu George
  4. fhuang

how was it?

5. Ultrasonefan
    No worries! I'll post Ultrasones reply as soon as it gets delivered!

6. UNW209

I just found the photo in a Japan website. No information can be confirmed. 

7. gelocks
    Interesting...
    Really liked the Signature Pro and Signature DJ (still have the DJs at home... used them so much that I destroyed the pads LOL! Rocking some other more comfortable pads though... still bassy).

8. Ultrasonefan
    My Signature Djs haven't been used that much after I found my Pro 900s again. But it's always exciting to come back to them!

aro likes this.
  9. Ultrasonefan
    Ultrasone just responded:
    "Hallo Herr Cassau,

vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht.

Leider können wir zu diesem Zeitpunkt noch keine konkreten Angaben zu den Produkt geben. Diese werden erst
    ab der Markteinführung bekannt gegeben, welche im Verlaufe des Frühjahres angedacht ist.

Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis,
    Ihr ULTRASONE Team"

This roughly Translates to: "Sadly we can't specify any information regarding this product at this given time, specific information will be released once the product is launched which is planned to be this spring.
    Thank you for understanding...."

IMG_1198.png

UNW209 likes this.
  10. fhuang

Just curious, what makes you like the pro 900 better? The openness?

11. Ultrasonefan
    Yes the Openess and the agressive sound signature, I also prefere the Subwoofer like bass that has a different impact and texture, compared to my Sig Djs. The Signature djs sound less vivid and more refined, they are better balanced, and the bass just has a different feel. The Djs just feel a bit boring and less "radical" while retrieving more detail. I also miss some of the Elevated treble, something is just missing ...

12. UNW209
    Finally we have a chance to check out this new model!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQNez1GDVNK/

13. Dobrescu George

What is it's name? 

14. UNW209
    Signature Studio

You can compare the word 'Signature' in the photo to the one in the 1st post.

15. Dobrescu George

They look interesting, but they also look quite expensive as the latest addition to the signature line. I wonder how they fare [​IMG]

2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next

Last