Ultrasone Pro 900 (J$ Pads + Blue Dragon V3) Review
Apr 17, 2011 at 7:40 PM Post #16 of 78
Good review.  I just got a pair and would have to say I agree with you on everything.  I was wondering if the JMoney Beyerdynamic replacement pads might work better or at least the same.  They seem to have the same shape as the stock pads and they are a bit cheape

Apr 17, 2011 at 11:50 PM Post #17 of 78
I am waiting for my Beyerdynamic pads to be delivered, will report later.

Quote:
Good review.  I just got a pair and would have to say I agree with you on everything.  I was wondering if the JMoney Beyerdynamic replacement pads might work better or at least the same.  They seem to have the same shape as the stock pads and they are a bit cheape

Apr 18, 2011 at 1:00 AM Post #18 of 78
Nice review, thanks for taking the time to do so.  Always good to hear varying impressions from people.  I was wondering if you had a chance to test out how the J$ Pads might've changed the Pro 900s as movie/gaming cans?  Because with the differences that you described it seemed like they quite possibly might have (changing things like soundstage, mids, etc)

Apr 18, 2011 at 4:12 AM Post #19 of 78

Quote:
I am waiting for my Beyerdynamic pads to be delivered, will report later.

Really? Wow, can't wait to hear your impressions.

Nachkebia, you may have started the next "Kees mod" for us Ultrasone owners! haha

Apr 18, 2011 at 11:20 AM Post #21 of 78

Quote:
The denon ones do look more comfortable from the photos, they'd probably be worth the extra cost. Would be interesting if anyone has actually compared both.

I believe that's what Nachkebia will do
wink.gif
taking one for the team!

Btw, has anyone wearing glasses tried the Denon pads? I am afraid that the hard memory foam will cause pain to glasses wearers...

Apr 18, 2011 at 12:00 PM Post #22 of 78
Its funny that you mention it, I tried wearing 3d glasses today. ouch it was painful :)
Also, denon pads rotation affects sound significantly. I will take pictures of my favorite positions tomorrow :)

Apr 18, 2011 at 12:22 PM Post #23 of 78

Quote:
I will take pictures of my favorite positions tomorrow :)

That's what she said...
wink_face.gif

Please let us know of your impressions, once you get the Beyerdynamic pads. I'm considering some J$ pads, but don't know which to get. The beyers look nicer, but the Denons probably make the soundstage larger, which is very important to me.

Apr 18, 2011 at 12:43 PM Post #24 of 78
hah
cool.gif

Yeah, I am sure that denon pads will sound best but it is worth a try. plus I got extra pair of v3 denon pads as well (I am not sure which version is my current denon pads) :)

Apr 18, 2011 at 1:36 PM Post #25 of 78
Apr 18, 2011 at 1:59 PM Post #26 of 78
Don`t temp me!
angry_face.gif

Apr 18, 2011 at 2:45 PM Post #27 of 78
 Which J$ pads are thicker, the beyers or the denons?

Apr 18, 2011 at 2:58 PM Post #29 of 78
Apr 18, 2011 at 3:06 PM Post #30 of 78
Now, thats illegal! stop it
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back