Ultimate Ears UE Pro Reference Remastered! (UERR)
Sep 8, 2016 at 11:41 AM Post #286 of 811
Can anybody upload here a picture of nozzle on your originally molded by ultimate ears UERR?? I want to make sure I have the same thing, because mine were reshelled,and I want to make sure sound is not affected by reshell.
Thnkx in advance!

Are you referring to the part that looks like a transition because the nozzle is "separately attached" to the body? (Picture: http://www.head-fi.org/t/788168/ultimate-ears-ue-pro-reference-remastered-uerr/255#post_12663911)

If you're referring to that, it's normal and seems to be because of the way how UE is doing the 3D-printing. My UERMs' nozzles look the same by the way.

Sep 9, 2016 at 3:37 PM Post #288 of 811

Ah, that's the new driver housing and sound tube design introduced with the UERR.

5c3d2376_DSCF0756_WARREN.jpeg

Sep 9, 2016 at 4:21 PM Post #289 of 811
I got it, thank you,i was actually asking about that roundie thing (casing/shell - acrylic) should it be on top or not? be cause it seems like tube is a little covered by the shell on top.
If you can just post the picture same as i did, but of your factory made UERR?

Sep 9, 2016 at 6:50 PM Post #291 of 811

Hey!
I dunno, look at the picture of the bore printed - no, it should't. But I want to see the pics from the original bore made by UE not my remolded version.
thank you for the interest though)

Sep 20, 2016 at 10:46 AM Post #293 of 811
Hi Andrew.

That should not be a problem,. But I will chack and get an official answer!

Stay tuned. :)

Oct 4, 2016 at 10:37 AM Post #299 of 811
Hey everyone. 

I totally hear you about the MassDrop. Let's keep our finger's crossed and just maybe one day! :)

In the meantime, I'm really excited about this. CNet just ran a great review of the UERR.. Here's my favorite quote:

The Remastered let me hear not only the music, but hear the music played in the room it was recorded in. I kept having "oh, wow" moments as I moved through my collection of well-recorded high-res music. I noted the same sort of differences with the first Crosby, Stills and Nash album in high-resolution 96 kHz/ 24-bit PCM files, the original Reference Monitor served up oodles of detail, but the Reference Remastered took the sound to the next level.
https://www.cnet.com/news/for-your-ears-only-ultimate-ears-reference-remastered-headphones/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back