Ultimate Ears UE Pro Reference Remastered! (UERR)
Nov 13, 2016 at 9:08 PM Post #346 of 811
I'm interested in a pair of UERR. I'm in NYC area. Does anyone know of any upcoming eFit events? I've also seen some of these events have had discounts available at the time. Just trying to see if there's a chance to save a couple coins...

Nov 13, 2016 at 11:17 PM Post #347 of 811
  I'm interested in a pair of UERR. I'm in NYC area. Does anyone know of any upcoming eFit events? I've also seen some of these events have had discounts available at the time. Just trying to see if there's a chance to save a couple coins...

CanJam NYC is a few months away: http://www.head-fi.org/t/820039/canjam-nyc-2017-february-4-5-2017 , though I don't see UE listed in there yet.  Ping them, request it :)  Also, by that time UERR universal should be available for purchase, and maybe another option for you?  Oh, and if you seen my UERR Review, UE is running a giveaway for one free pair of UERR.  I think there are still 20 days left to enter it.

Nov 25, 2016 at 11:02 AM Post #350 of 811
No discount. You get a free "ue boom" :rolling_eyes:

or you can try to win one (UERR) for free in their giveaway
wink.gif
  Details in my review list under UERR.  I think 5 or 6 more days are left.

Nov 25, 2016 at 6:54 PM Post #352 of 811
yeah, kinda feeling out for some CIEM, a little disappointed too... but the UE Boom is a pretty nice bluetooth speaker at least :D

Nov 26, 2016 at 1:46 PM Post #355 of 811

Yes, very soon!!!

WOW !! this is exactly what I'm waiting for!! Any closer details / estimate date of announcement? :)

I saw already some (probably) demo pieces for sale on Japanese websites, but no chance to order them to Europe.

UERR are literally god send for me. But mostly all customs I had, causing a discomfort for me when using for longer periods of time during work. So the universal IEMs with reference tuning are the solution! Unfortunately I was not able to find any other universal IEMs on market with similar sound signature. 

Will pay with gold if anybody can sell me these :)

Nov 26, 2016 at 1:54 PM Post #356 of 811

Yes, very soon!!!

WOW !! this is exactly what I'm waiting for!! Any closer details / estimate date of announcement? :)

I saw already some (probably) demo pieces for sale on Japanese websites, but no chance to order them to Europe.

UERR are literally god send for me. But mostly all customs I had, causing a discomfort for me when using for longer periods of time during work. So the universal IEMs with reference tuning are the solution! Unfortunately I was not able to find any other universal IEMs on market with similar sound signature. 

Will pay with gold if anybody can sell me these :)

I thought you already paid in Gold for your U18tzar?
biggrin.gif

I will know for sure soon about details of the official release, and will share it with everybody.  No need to pay in gold, I'm sure they price will be very reasonable.  I hope to get a demo unit and will compare it to the original UERR.  The one for sale in Japan are those universals, but I'm not sure if the one in picture above are the demo version of Custom?  I have been told that Universal UERR will have a new updated mmcx connector, not their 2pin.

Nov 26, 2016 at 2:00 PM Post #357 of 811

I thought you already paid in Gold for your U18tzar?
biggrin.gif

haha you are right 
etysmile.gif
  need more gold then :)

http://www.e-earphone.jp/shopdetail/000000095740/

It seems they are the demo unit of UERR. But it looks like e-earphone are selling it as 'new' with all the accessories, which is strange. 
Google translate shows me, they are not shipping abroad. Otherwise I would love to get my hands on these!

Interesting news about mmcx connector!

Nov 26, 2016 at 4:12 PM Post #358 of 811
@twister6 is the Opus#1 hiss very noticable with these?

Kinda down to Empire Spartan Adel and UERR atm (maybe 64 A6), leaning UERR (or mabye just UE-4) though, since I can get my ears scanned instead of slimed.

Nov 26, 2016 at 4:35 PM Post #359 of 811
@twister6 is the Opus#1 hiss very noticable with these?

Kinda down to Empire Spartan Adel and UERR atm (maybe 64 A6), leaning UERR (or mabye just UE-4) though, since I can get my ears scanned instead of slimed.

I don't have Spartan, only Zeus, but assume Spartan might hiss.  Just tested UERR with Opus#1, both 2.5mm and 3.5mm and it's dead silent!

Nov 26, 2016 at 4:46 PM Post #360 of 811
I don't have Spartan, only Zeus, but assume Spartan might hiss.  Just tested UERR with Opus#1, both 2.5mm and 3.5mm and it's dead silent!

TYVM :beerchug: I've only really seen shotgunshane's impressions on the Spartan, but all the Zeus impressions have me stereotyping EE as going in for enhanced detail/high sensitivity designs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back