Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread
Sep 12, 2013 at 10:54 AM Post #2,236 of 4,383
harsh dude, I'm guessing no insurance to cover it?

now you've got to find a suitably small flammable boat and give them a viking burial. Few headphones go out by losing a fight with a car.

Sep 12, 2013 at 2:09 PM Post #2,238 of 4,383
Today, I would like to say rip to my ue900, it was unfortunately ran over by my car, I was searching everywhere for it, but it ended up on the pavement of my drive way RIP 9/12/13 UE900 I'm in tears ;(......

Until I saw the bent faceplate (and read the post), I thought your UE 900 came apart due to QC issues :p  That really does suck though :frowning2:  I'm sorry to see that happen, the 900s are a great sounding IEM. 

Sep 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM Post #2,240 of 4,383
I wonder if Logitech will give me one for a discounted price

Email them and ask them if they can replace it for a price.  Wouldn't hurt to try IMO. The worst that can happen is that they'll say no :p 

Sep 12, 2013 at 9:08 PM Post #2,241 of 4,383
Today, I would like to say rip to my ue900, it was unfortunately ran over by my car, I was searching everywhere for it, but it ended up on the pavement of my drive way RIP 9/12/13 UE900 I'm in tears ;(......

Are the parts still viable for a reshell?

Sep 12, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #2,242 of 4,383
  Is anyone here having connection issues with the UE900 blue cable on the right side? it is an on/off thing for me... the sound get cuts off every now & then... i do use the black wire but nothing beats the convienence of having a mic on the blue... especially i notice the sound is much better compared to the black! Should i change to aftermarket cable? Or clean it? It is only 2 weeks old

I had the same problem, I think it's pretty common. Logitech said it was faulty and they'd replace it, but I would have to go through where I bought them from. All you need is some DeoxIT, mine work perfectly after cleaning/coating them with this stuff!

Sep 13, 2013 at 12:37 PM Post #2,250 of 4,383
I left my UE700s in Cabo recently and got the UE900s to replace them this week; having access to 50% off of Logitech products makes it a no-brainer :)

I will be pairing them primarily with my iPhone 5 and was wondering if using the Accudio Pro app with the UE900 profile and simulation mode of Hi-Fi (FLAT, recommended) be the ideal way to enjoy my new headphones?  Or would I be better served using the stock music player (with EQ settings)?  I also installed the Bongiovi DPS app and it has an UltimateEars HiFi3 headphoen profile but I haven't checked it out too much yet.

This "hi-fi" stuff is still over my head, but would appreciate any input.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back