Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread
Oct 12, 2015 at 6:41 PM Post #4,066 of 4,383
Oct 13, 2015 at 2:08 AM Post #4,070 of 4,383
  has anyone tried the comply form ear tips?
i find it the bass is better compare to the tips that ue provided. comply foam slightly warmer.

cheers

That means it's getting a better seal than your previous tips. I noticed the same thing too, but the isolation was also much better with Comply's.

Oct 13, 2015 at 3:18 AM Post #4,073 of 4,383
The T200, I think. I got it off the UE500.

Oct 13, 2015 at 3:23 AM Post #4,075 of 4,383
  cool, does the wax guard affect the SQ? 

Shouldn't, don't see why it should unless you have a lot of wax blocking it.

Nov 3, 2015 at 3:16 PM Post #4,077 of 4,383
Just a warning about these: Logitech and Ultimate Ears have stopped servicing the UE 900s. They will not even service those headphones that are still under warranty. If you buy these, there is no way to get them fixed, even if they break immediately. Logitech refused to repair or refund me purchase price when my pair stopped working after 6 months of use.

Nov 3, 2015 at 4:33 PM Post #4,078 of 4,383
  Just a warning about these: Logitech and Ultimate Ears have stopped servicing the UE 900s. They will not even service those headphones that are still under warranty. If you buy these, there is no way to get them fixed, even if they break immediately. Logitech refused to repair or refund me purchase price when my pair stopped working after 6 months of use.

Interesting. Was actually thinking of buying these this month but I chose the Noble 4U. It has been a few years since they have been released so I wonder if there will be a replacement.

Nov 3, 2015 at 8:52 PM Post #4,079 of 4,383

I am curious if you have bought yours directly from pro.ultimateears.com and what exactly failed for you.

Just had myself a look at their product page. And it is clearly stated warranty is supposed to be 1 year. But looking further inside the warranty FAQ, manufacture defects on external shell and internal components are the only covered things. In most any other thinkable case, not covered!
Then looking at some logitech page linked from the UE900S FAQ, it rather seem the warranty is only 30 days, yet not clear. Again Logitech invalidate a lot of things, that aren't covered by the warranty.

Likely I just repeating what why some people don't like Logitech. They simply don't offer anything exceptionally, unless they have to, by law.
I should note though, Logitech warranty periods are different from where you live and buy. Above should be for the US.

Nov 3, 2015 at 11:03 PM Post #4,080 of 4,383
I am curious if you have bought yours directly from pro.ultimateears.com and what exactly failed for you.

Just had myself a look at their product page. And it is clearly stated warranty is supposed to be 1 year. But looking further inside the warranty FAQ, manufacture defects on external shell and internal components are the only covered things. In most any other thinkable case, not covered!
Then looking at some logitech page linked from the UE900S FAQ, it rather seem the warranty is only 30 days, yet not clear. Again Logitech invalidate a lot of things, that aren't covered by the warranty.

Likely I just repeating what why some people don't like Logitech. They simply don't offer anything exceptionally, unless they have to, by law.
I should note though, Logitech warranty periods are different from where you live and buy. Above should be for the US.

I just got off the phone from Logitech Australia and here's what they told me:

If there is a problem with them and they're still within warranty, you could get a refund. If you want a replacement, Logitech doesn't have any, but check with your supplier, as they might have spares and Logitech will foot the bill.

What you just linked, the 30 days one, is for fitment issues with their customs. The 1-year warranty for defects still applies normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back