Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread
Apr 17, 2015 at 12:06 PM Post #3,976 of 4,383
  I think that they are different company's, Logitech owns UE Brand, but they still independent! 

My experience with pro.ultimateears was great as well. Emails were replied promptly and clear.

Yes, UE operates as a independent subsidiary if I am not wrong

Thanks for info. I have been in touch with Logitech Customer Care about my faulty UE 900 and last night was told that the stock for replacements has depleted with no plans of restocking them in future, but they sill have stock for selling online according to customer service rep. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. I have never heard such thing 
I was offered any other product from the Logitech website of the same value., and I  asked to escalate my case to a manager.  I bought a $400 earphones and expecting support not a Boom Box.
Will keep you posted.
Would you know if UE Pro and Logitech Customer Service share the same customer service center? I wonder if I should just try and contact UE Pro directly.

Apr 20, 2015 at 7:16 PM Post #3,979 of 4,383

Thanks for info. I have been in touch with Logitech Customer Care about my faulty UE 900 and last night was told that the stock for replacements has depleted with no plans of restocking them in future, but they sill have stock for selling online according to customer service rep. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. I have never heard such thing 
I was offered any other product from the Logitech website of the same value., and I  asked to escalate my case to a manager.  I bought a $400 earphones and expecting support not a Boom Box.
Will keep you posted.
Would you know if UE Pro and Logitech Customer Service share the same customer service center? I wonder if I should just try and contact UE Pro directly.

UPDATE from Logitech:  My supervisors have verified the case and they have seen that the warranty time for this product is of 1 year from Logitech.

Because of a scheduled system maintenance, the records mistakenly showed that the time of warranty for this replacement was of 2 years.

Since the warranty was of 1 year after the date of purchase (11/27/13), the warranty expired on 11/27/2014.

Because the device is out of warranty, we cannot process a replacement for this product.

However, they have indicated me that you may be able to validate the extended warranty from the store where you purchased the product from.

At this moment, we cannot process any replacements for your UE 900.

To this l replied:
Thank you for your reply but the warranty for the UE 900 is for 2
years (says on the box and website).
The warranty on the UE 900s was reduced to 1 year by Logitech.

http://support.logitech.com/product/ue900

Apr 20, 2015 at 7:32 PM Post #3,982 of 4,383
  Word. This is my last UE product.

I don't know your budget, but I would definitely recommend the W30. It's a great IEM. Very close to neutral, good detail levels, feels well-built. Much more ergonomic than any non-custom UE IEMs, too.

Apr 20, 2015 at 8:10 PM Post #3,983 of 4,383
Do not judge make the mistake of judging Ultimate Ears Support by the devil spawn that is Logitech's call center! 

Ultimate Ears will do more than any other company I have seen, and have won a customer with me!

I don't want Ultimate Ears support being abused, so I will not share the details of my experience, but after wasting countless hours on the phone, more than a week waiting, Logitech not doing what they said they would do multiple times, and being jerked around by Logitech, Ultimate Ears more than made up for it with a single extremely fast email response. :)

Apr 21, 2015 at 12:08 AM Post #3,985 of 4,383
  Should've bought a Westone.

I have both! and like both kkkk i have an westone 3, being reshelled right now, and the UE900! the W3 i have a problem with the driver, but at the end of all the problem was the screwing cable! dam inear without detachable cables 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back