Ultimate ears triple fi 10? or other similar ones?
Sep 7, 2010 at 8:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

torakun

New Head-Fier
Hi all,

I'm relatively new to this kind of high quality headphones. Most advance I've own is just Klipsch S4 and JVC HA-M750. I loved that Klipsch, but as expected, the cable worn out after only 3 months. I still own the JVC, it is a great headphones but the design isn't comfortable. It's too tight, I can't last 1 hour wearing that. Beside, I think I'mmore suited to IEM because of my appearance, etc

My question is, I was first wow'ed by the Klipsch S4, and again by JVC. Surely I can't be surprised again by the quality of the sound, or can I? If it helps, I'm using ipod touch 3rd gen as my music player.

$300 isn't cheap for me, and the good news is that the wire is replaceble, but most importantly, how is the sound on this pairs? For a newbie who doesn't even know the term of high/low/mid, will I be able to enjoy it as a pair of $300 headsets?

If anyone not in agreement over the choice, can you please advice on which headset that can produce similar sound quality? I'm sorry, but, $300 is already my highest budget, anything cheaper will make my wallet happy obviously, but I want some of the best at the price range.

Sidenote: Eventhough I don't know many terms, I am loving my music. Ranging from J rock to pop and couple korean rap and western pop too.

Thanks in advance! :D

PS: Anyone maybe also know a good headset that can be used on the PC (for games, or something), but also with ipod touch (to listen to music, watching video) that is with mic (not IEM is fine, as long as the mic is retractable)? If anyone can recommend a good one, that will end my hunt because I often wanting to chat with my friend over skype/game but my laptop mic is.. very bad.. the echo, buzzing, etc..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back