Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 6, 2009 at 11:29 AM Post #541 of 1,260
Epic deals on amazon atm!
asdkf.png

Who could possibly pass up this kind of oportunity?

Dec 6, 2009 at 1:57 PM Post #545 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yup, I cleanly avoided this great deal with my damn sloth.

Eh, don't worry about it: sloths are pretty cool.

Dec 6, 2009 at 5:47 PM Post #548 of 1,260
Great. I missed it AGAIN. Although this time it was my fault, I just ignored the thread so I wouldn't have to see all the people rejoicing they got one, and ended up missing out again. Oh well, I guess I'll just keep my eyes peeled on the FS forum.

Dec 6, 2009 at 5:51 PM Post #549 of 1,260
If anyone reading here wants to trade for my TripleFi 10s (when they come) for their Westone3 or UM3x and some cash on my side, let me know. PM me.

Dec 6, 2009 at 5:59 PM Post #550 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by goldec /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Epic deals on amazon atm!
asdkf.png

Who could possibly pass up this kind of oportunity?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!1

Thanks, you made my day.

Dec 6, 2009 at 9:20 PM Post #551 of 1,260
I can see Logitech remarking this item with their logo, make some improvements like a more robust cable, selling it permanently for $99, and marked it as a rev 2. This is what Logitech has always done. Commercialize the item for mass consumption.

So nothing to worry about to those who didn't get one. The writing is on the wall.

Dec 6, 2009 at 9:30 PM Post #552 of 1,260
I didn't read the entire thread, but was there any speculation as to why the massive price drop? Especially considering the triple site sale. New model maybe? B grade stock?

Dec 6, 2009 at 9:37 PM Post #553 of 1,260
I think that now it finally leaked that those Triplefis are actually Logitechs, so they have to sell cheap.
biggrin.gif

Yeah, pm if You got any spares to sell at reasonable price.....
wink_face.gif

Dec 6, 2009 at 9:44 PM Post #554 of 1,260
If Logitech is intending to permanently price the 3 drivers IEM for US$99 what would it do to the general IEM market?.. I mean I wouldn't wanna pay a single driver IEM for the same price... Nor would I want to buy any other brands for 3 or 4 times as much for the same amount of drivers....

I reckon Logitech was clearing old stocks... only a few bunch of people are willing to buy TF10 for MSRP..... but for US$99 the whole world wanted to give it a try...

IMHO I doubt Logitech will permanently price the triplefi10 for US$99 coz its gonna change the general pricing of ALL IEMs regardless of drivers... I myself wouldn't mind seeing others (westone, shure, etc) to follow suit hehehe... US$99 for UM3x, W3 or 530??...naaaahhh..won't ever happen...altho I'm very happy to be proven wrong for this
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back