Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 4, 2009 at 9:11 PM Post #256 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by bcpk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Or you could sell them to a non-USA member
wink_face.gif

How much do these go for in Ireland and other abominable non-US lands? Because I would gladly sell an extra pair for 99.9% of their retail price.

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:12 PM Post #257 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by freakydrew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
p.s. my email order confirmation said shipping date of December 9th....!!

Mine too, with Prime 2 day shipping. $108.86 shipped, including NY tax.

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:19 PM Post #261 of 1,260
I just ordered 3x. One for myself, the other two to sell. Any consensus on what would be a non-gouge markup to sell to those outside the US?

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:25 PM Post #263 of 1,260
I ended up ordering one from both logitech and amazon as well in order to hedge my bets on this price getting me at least one pair. Probably a good christmas present if both end up shipping.

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:26 PM Post #264 of 1,260
I'm a bit curious here, are these better than the PFEs? I remember when the PFEs were all the rage, they were comparable to TF10/SE530/X10, but since then I've forgotten.

Also, are these more analytical or musical/fun? I've got a 2Move and iPhone 3GS, and want to see whats a better match up.

Glad to see so many Head-Fiers will be getting something great right before the holidays!

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:31 PM Post #265 of 1,260
nearly 11000 viewers for this thread,wow!i have a feeling that these puppies will be scatered in a month or so in the for sale forum because of their awkward shape which can make alot of discomfort.i formyself,will wait till their price go even lower on the for sale forum,besides i am not based in the US!HAHA

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:36 PM Post #266 of 1,260
thanks for the head's up!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:38 PM Post #267 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by midoo1990 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nearly 11000 viewers for this thread,wow!i have a feeling that these puppies will be scatered in a month or so in the for sale forum because of their awkward shape which can make alot of discomfort.i formyself,will wait till their price go even lower on the for sale forum,besides i am not based in the US!HAHA

While I can foresee a certain number of TF10s on the For Sale forum next month, I highly doubt anybody will sell them for much less than what they bought it for, especially if the rumors of the TripleFis being discontinued turn out to be true.

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:38 PM Post #268 of 1,260
Long time lurker, finally posting!

I ordered three last night thinking I'd have an extra after I offered them to my friends, but they all called dibs.

Ordered three more just now on my dad's amazon account so if they don't go to friends/family I can try and get them to people who missed out/international.

I'm just south of Vancouver, BC so any of you Canadians want to meet up (if I have extra) it'll just be cost of course :]

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:39 PM Post #269 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by bcpk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Or you could sell them to a non-USA member
wink_face.gif

Oh definitely. After reading more of the thread I'm sure they'll be someone that will want the other pair. That's assuming I get shipped from both locations. I've been screwed by e-tailers before when they oversell something and cancel orders after they've already sent confirmations, so I'm not holding my breath.

If tim-bits survived shipping better I'd probably sell them to a cannuckian for what I paid + shipping and tims.
o2smile.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:41 PM Post #270 of 1,260
Just a heads up guys, I place 2 orders with Logitech around 10AM Central Time (when the site checkout was going wonky), and have not receved a confirmation email. When I go to check the order status, both orders show up but are listed as "Order Cancelled by System". For those who did not get a confirmation email, you might want to check your orders on the site. Good thing Amazon got some more in stock
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back