Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 4, 2009 at 8:36 PM Post #226 of 1,260
Damn, I couldn't resist the purchase. There goes another $108 out of my pocket, and right after I ordered custom tips for my IE8s too. To be honest, I hope I don't like them so I can recoup my money. If I do like them, I will probably end up getting them custom molded, which will cost me another $100+. Ahhhh!

They estimate I'll receive them on December 23 or 24. I hope 23 because I don't think USPS works on the 24th.

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:39 PM Post #228 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by disgruntleddave /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The price is back up high on amazon
frown.gif

And back down for the non-mic version. (2:38 CST)
gg

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:40 PM Post #230 of 1,260
According to someone on the Amazon forums:
Quote:

Spoke with Logitech 45 minutes ago. The 10 is discontinued, which is why they and Amazon have the great price. The 10vi is not and they weren't sure why anyone was selling it for $99 (notice how Amazon is no longer listed as an alternate source for that), list price is $419.99 and that's what they're selling it for. The 10 is listed as out of stock on Logitech's page. It will still let you place an order, but will inform you it's out of stock. I asked if more were coming in and Logitech says no, they've sold their stock. Orders placed now for it will be canceled, and no one's card will be charged. I wonder if it went out of stock there because Amazon came back in and ordered the rest of their stock (Logitech did have some earlier today).

I ordered a pair of vi's myself, hope the price is honoured. Wondering if I should pick up a pair of regular pros just in case..

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:40 PM Post #232 of 1,260
this will be my first pair of audiophile quality headphones (circumaural or IEM).
I only have $100 and will occasionally do some home recording using my headphones to mix. Should I jump on these or spend the $100 to get a pair of circumaural headphones like the Denon AHD1001?

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:41 PM Post #233 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by DKaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Back in Stock!!!

UE Triple.fi 10

Huh. That link takes you to a page that lists the price at $370.

But click on the "todays deals" link with the gold box next to it and it brings up a page with them listed at the $99 sale price.

EDIT: Ah, the $370 TF10's are from Buy.com & the $99 TF10's are from Amazon.

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:41 PM Post #234 of 1,260
Is there anyway to get this to UK?

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:43 PM Post #236 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by freakydrew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
greetings
I can't get them delivered into Ontario where I live, but have a friend who lives in Buffalo so will get them shipped to her. If anyone else in southern Ontario wants me to get them for you, drop me a line before they go. I thought about buying a bunch and re-selling them in Ontario for a slight profit, but 'tis the season and all that so take advantage before my Scrooge like tendencies kick back in!

PM'd!!! THANK YOU!!

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:46 PM Post #239 of 1,260
Weird that they would discontinue the 10 and not the 10vi, since essentially it's the same thing, save for a slightly different replaceable cord? If they were still planning on selling the vi's why wouldn't they just convert their stock of non vi's to vi's? Anyway, I did order the vi for $99 earlier today, and I got a email from Amazon stating that they shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back