Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 10, 2009 at 8:26 AM Post #811 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by LoganT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Most people's orders have changed to the 17th.

Booooooooo! Hisssssssssss! Booooooooooooo!
frown.gif

booship.jpg

Dec 10, 2009 at 9:55 AM Post #815 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soodey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not yet shipped from Amazon with an estimated shipping date still at December 9th. I shot them an email expressing my displeasure. We'll see what comes of this.

I did that and Amazon said they'll ship by tomorrow and upgraded my shipping to standard shipping for free.

Dec 10, 2009 at 2:26 PM Post #816 of 1,260
I have been bumped to shipping on the 24th....they were kind enough to offer me a pair of the vi's, although there may be a slight change in price ($419.99)...yeah!
you would think they would have been prepared based on the overwhelming response they received!

Dec 10, 2009 at 3:15 PM Post #820 of 1,260
My expected ship date changed from the 9th to the 14th of December (on one of the two pairs I ordered - the other has a later expected ship date). I sent an email asking if the 14 December date was solid. They didn't respond to the 'solid' question, but upgraded me to standard shipping. Now I have an expected delivery date of 17-18 December. The expected delivery date on my second pair also moved up to 24 December from early January.

-Pony

Dec 10, 2009 at 3:22 PM Post #821 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodiuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How exactly is waiting a month for getting $300 off $400 IEM's getting screwed?

If one ordered these pursuant to the belief that they were in stock --which was a reasonable, by the way, given that they said "in stock"--in anticipation of giving them as a gift, then that is a screwing. The business decision to discount the headphones was not done out of the goodness of anyone's heart. Therefore, there is no reason to have lower expectations of the levels of service and order fulfillment.

Dec 10, 2009 at 3:33 PM Post #822 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by torpy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, and also - YouTube - The Amazon.co.uk fufilment centre (related)

Edit: 100th post
smily_headphones1.gif

Just imagine all the boxes of TF10's that would be getting prepped in that facility just from HF'ers alone! Very cool, thanks for finding that.

Dec 10, 2009 at 4:02 PM Post #823 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If one ordered these pursuant to the belief that they were in stock --which was a reasonable, by the way, given that they said "in stock"--in anticipation of giving them as a gift, then that is a screwing. The business decision to discount the headphones was not done out of the goodness of anyone's heart. Therefore, there is no reason to have lower expectations of the levels of service and order fulfillment.

Agreed. Amazon can suck it!

Dec 10, 2009 at 5:00 PM Post #824 of 1,260
I just got in touch with a CSR at Amazon who said they're currently out of stock (obviously) and will be restocked on the 19th. I asked her to upgrade me to 1-day shipping, which she did no questions asked, and now my orders page says they'll be here on the 22nd, which seems to agree with what she said.

Dec 10, 2009 at 5:59 PM Post #825 of 1,260
Ship date bumped to the 19th, delivery estimate bumped to the 24th
frown.gif
I just fired off an e-mail to see if they'll cut me some slack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back