Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 9, 2009 at 7:35 PM Post #782 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by jilgiljongiljing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Still says 9th for me, no email, no shipping notification, still waiting to see what happens. I hope they ship out today, I really do.

Same for me. Hoping they ship today.

Dec 9, 2009 at 7:35 PM Post #783 of 1,260
Is that the ship date of the arrival date? If the arrival date, xpect that date to change to Dec. 17, based on my experience and others. But email them and complain, they gave me free shipping (I had opted for one-day at $3.99 via Amazon Prime) and a $5 credit for the same situation, no $50 discounts or anything.

Dec 9, 2009 at 7:45 PM Post #785 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by PouncePony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Items not yet shipped:
Shipping estimate: December 9, 2009

My order status is the same. I'm actually hoping my ship date gets pushed back so I can try and get the $50 discount. I emailed Amazon about missing the rebate, but they wouldn't give me a credit like some others got
biggrin.gif

I'm in no rush to get my TF10s b/c I'm loving my Westone 3s so much. There really isn't anything I would change about the W3s. Honestly, I don't see how the Triple.fis are going to be better than my W3s (especially since i have UM56 tips), but the price was too insane to resist. The TF10s would have to sound either dramatically better or at least provide a very different sound signature than the W3s to make up for the fact that they're like 3 times as big and goofy-looking as the W3s. Based on my brief audition of the TF10s a few months ago, this seems unlikely. But damn, $99?!? If only the IE8s would fall that low...

Dec 9, 2009 at 8:13 PM Post #788 of 1,260
Can anyone help out an Aussie who missed out on this deal becase a) he was sleeping for most of the time the deail was on (gotta love living on the other side of the world), b) Amazon don't include Australia in their view of the world, and c) by the time I found someone in the US that would take delivery of them the deal had ended.

PM me if you can help

Thanks

Dec 9, 2009 at 8:45 PM Post #789 of 1,260
I have ordered a pair with shipping estimate set to Dec 9 (today).

I contacted them and asked if they still intended to ship the item today and have just received an email from Amazone:

"I'm sorry for any misunderstanding caused regarding your order.

I can confirm that we still expect to ship your order by December 9. It should be delivered to you by December 16 - December 22.

As per our standard policy, we do not charge you for items until they enter the shipping process, so you will not be charged for this item we have shipped it to you"

Dec 9, 2009 at 9:08 PM Post #791 of 1,260
mine shipped out today, ordered dec 4th early in the morning using FSSS and shipped out today dec 9th, first it was to ship out dec 8th then changed to dec 10th but shipped a day early. WOOT!. coming via USPS
frown.gif
but good news it shipped from indiana and i am in missouri so i doubt the date for Dec 18th for estimated delivery might be a little off.

Dec 9, 2009 at 9:23 PM Post #792 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jupiterknight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have ordered a pair with shipping estimate set to Dec 9 (today).

I contacted them and asked if they still intended to ship the item today and have just received an email from Amazone:

"I'm sorry for any misunderstanding caused regarding your order.

I can confirm that we still expect to ship your order by December 9. It should be delivered to you by December 16 - December 22.

As per our standard policy, we do not charge you for items until they enter the shipping process, so you will not be charged for this item we have shipped it to you"

Got that same email on a pair I ordered. They lifted the $3.99 one day shipping charge and tossed in a $5 credit, after I emailed them to wonder what happened.

Dec 9, 2009 at 10:18 PM Post #793 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by faiz23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
mine shipped out today, ordered dec 4th early in the morning using FSSS and shipped out today dec 9th, first it was to ship out dec 8th then changed to dec 10th but shipped a day early. WOOT!. coming via USPS
frown.gif
but good news it shipped from indiana and i am in missouri so i doubt the date for Dec 18th for estimated delivery might be a little off.

i got mine today, ordered friday before 6am, the ship date was to be the 9th; delivery the 11th. on monday the 7th they shipped.
i kept waiting for the email that cancelled the order, it never came, the ship date never changed. here they are, came through the snow and usual holiday parcel traffic.

Dec 9, 2009 at 10:31 PM Post #794 of 1,260
Mine says estimated shipping on the 9th but till now still have no updates or email
frown.gif

Should I email ebay and hope to get some sort of rebate or store credit as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back