Ultimate ears super-fi 5 problems.
Oct 5, 2010 at 11:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

garthfluff

Head-Fier
I just bought a pair of super-fi 5s (non replaceable cable) and the right ear bud only seems to be working around half of the time. Source doesn't matter, I've tired my laptop, Ipod and hifi. I've had a good jiggle around with the cable as well but it doesn't seem to be loose anywhere. Has anybody else had any similar problems with these? And is there anything short of returning them that I can do?

Aug 6, 2019 at 1:41 PM Post #3 of 3
I just bought a pair of super-fi 5s (non replaceable cable) and the right ear bud only seems to be working around half of the time. Source doesn't matter, I've tired my laptop, Ipod and hifi. I've had a good jiggle around with the cable as well but it doesn't seem to be loose anywhere. Has anybody else had any similar problems with these? And is there anything short of returning them that I can do?

That happened to me too... It seems that I outgrew the moulds that I used for my first pair of UE. I never thought about my ears changing shape...but I love them so much I went and got refit and bought a new set of IEMs and I'm back in business. I don't think I could ever go back to anything except custom fit IEM. Crazy expensive but so worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back