Dec 9, 2011 at 11:45 AM Post #121 of 733
Great, let us know! 
bigsmile_face.gif

Quote:
...Uber Muzik Tiny Tube DAC v2...

Dec 12, 2011 at 2:13 PM Post #122 of 733
okay, give me a few days... I'll be back

Quote:
Hey Melo...when you have a chance, the UERM sound BIG out of the Balancing Act.  I was surprised at the additional sound.  And that amp is REALLY quiet.

If you don't mind, please try your customs with your tube amps and report back.  Interested in knowing if tube amps other than the BA can do some nice things with them.

Dec 13, 2011 at 1:24 AM Post #124 of 733
I'm here to report that I'm happliy surprised with Benchmark>Luxman P-1u>UE RM

Gives good bass and does not seem to blunt the clarity of the RM.  Maybe takes a bit of the upper mids down while leaving something more a bit higher in the range?

Not bad, but had to give the P-1u back tonight...it wouldn't work with other phones of mine so not really an option anyway.

Dec 20, 2011 at 10:25 PM Post #126 of 733
No problem, @melomaniac...my RM aren't going anywhere and I am still looking forward to receiving the EC Super 7.  Hope it will be quiet enough for iems but really planning on using the tube amp with my HD 800.  Also, at the Bay Area Meet I hope to try the HD 800 and RM with several more tube amps.  

If you have a chance, I highly recommend trying the RM with the Balancing Act.  Quite a treat!  
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 15, 2012 at 4:14 AM Post #127 of 733
anybody getting this lately?  how long does it take?   i made my earmold earlier this month(2nd).  the shop told me the wait time would be around 4 to 6 weeks. 

Apr 15, 2012 at 6:19 PM Post #133 of 733
I own the JH16's, but the cable that came with them is flimsy and did not last 6 months, ordered the UE cable for my JH16's and it is night and day build quality wise "double the thickness", plus my JH16's seem to sound a bit better, more controlled. And it only cost me $30 with FREE shipping, JH Audio Charges $32 for the 48" plus another $10 for shipping, which I think is crazy.

Apr 21, 2012 at 2:32 PM Post #134 of 733

Quote:
Their turnaround time for me is 17 business days so yeah I'm on The same page as you. If I knew earlier I would've expedited it...;(

when did you give send them your earmold?  i did mine on the 2nd and i got a voice mail from the shop and it's ready to pick up.  20 days!  19 days to be exact.

Apr 21, 2012 at 4:08 PM Post #135 of 733
Well I live in ohio so i shipped it, but they received it on the 2nd also. I asked him to get it done before the 19th (so i could get it on friday the 20th) but they say "Sorry no can do." So i guess it will take them 22 days to make mine... How come you get yours done 3 days before me.... even though they got it on the same day. Oh well, just gotta wait 3 more days i guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back