UK meets, getting a UK CAN JAM going on..
Apr 15, 2008 at 2:02 PM Post #16 of 90
Added a poll for dates and will start an equipment list on the first page...

Vote away... Multiples dates available...

J

PS: Also, multiple dates can be selected so I/we can have a better idea of availability...

Apr 17, 2008 at 4:54 PM Post #19 of 90
That would be cool, like I said I need people to start ticking boxes so I know when to set it up for...

J

Apr 18, 2008 at 5:41 PM Post #20 of 90
Hello John.
Well I've voted for my preferred date, but I can make any apart from the 30th of May.
Thanks for offering to put us up, it's very kind of you
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 23, 2008 at 6:15 AM Post #22 of 90
Hi

Put me down I will be travelling down from Durham if anyone wanted a lift.

John

Apr 23, 2008 at 6:30 AM Post #23 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by seroxatmad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi

Put me down I will be travelling down from Durham if anyone wanted a lift.

John

On what date?
smily_headphones1.gif

J

Apr 23, 2008 at 2:53 PM Post #24 of 90
I am a US headfier studying abroad for a term, the only one I could make is the 30th, but I really couldn't bring too much, as I am only brought a few things.

Apr 23, 2008 at 7:39 PM Post #25 of 90
I will be able to do 4th or 11th July - that will give me time to build my millet max.

John

Apr 23, 2008 at 9:47 PM Post #26 of 90
Any chance for me to come? I dont have any high end equipment and am planning to purchase some high-end stuff in the near future. Just want to try experience the higher end stuff so i can see what its like on the other side of the world, and make my decisions there. Current rig only pa2v2 recabled igrados, ksc75. Looking at the predator, pico and darth beyers in the near future.

Not much i know...

Apr 23, 2008 at 9:56 PM Post #27 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrispy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am a US headfier studying abroad for a term, the only one I could make is the 30th, but I really couldn't bring too much, as I am only brought a few things.

It's ok... It's not all about the gear it's about the social side of it as well
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by seroxatmad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will be able to do 4th or 11th July - that will give me time to build my millet max.

John

Groovy, I'm getting in to DIY, so I guess I'll have someone to speak to about it
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by qib /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any chance for me to come? I dont have any high end equipment and am planning to purchase some high-end stuff in the near future. Just want to try experience the higher end stuff so i can see what its like on the other side of the world, and make my decisions there. Current rig only pa2v2 recabled igrados, ksc75. Looking at the predator, pico and darth beyers in the near future.

Not much i know...

Why not? Like I said above, it's not all about the gear...

Once I know numbers and dates for sure, I'll start thinking about the sleeping arrangements, anyone got sleeping bads/airbeds?

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back