UK meets, getting a UK CAN JAM going on..
Jun 26, 2008 at 2:14 AM Post #76 of 90
Give this thread a little bumperoo, should we start a new one for the organisation of the second national meet or just get rolling on shouting about it in here? Should start to pencil things in to some degree or before you know it itll be November and we'll be going meep.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 30, 2008 at 7:15 PM Post #79 of 90
I would love to take part but I'm only in UK from 27th july till 8th august. Alternatively I'd love to meet up with anybody in the south of London area (staying in Guildford). I had a nice meet with dennyl and antonyfirst last summer.

Jul 2, 2008 at 4:14 PM Post #81 of 90
I may well be v interested
cool.gif
. Coming to this thread late, whats the low-down at this stage? Date? Numbers? Equipment? Accomadation? General POA? etc

Jul 2, 2008 at 7:03 PM Post #82 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by chris_ah1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Guess there aren't enough londoners for a london meet?

It's normally been held in London and we've had people asking for meets further North.

We had a couple of meets in London a fair while back.

Jul 15, 2008 at 5:30 PM Post #85 of 90
Is this thread finished, due to lack of interest ?

I am taking a trip back to blighty ( Manchester area ) later this year and I have no fixed date yet. I would love to work it around the meet if there was one happening ?

Jul 15, 2008 at 8:59 PM Post #86 of 90
Here in Glasgow i can travel and would love chance to see stuff been missing out on!!
Not a lot to ofeer bringing to the tablewise but would love to see what else everyone else has!!
Further north the better lol

Jul 27, 2008 at 2:52 PM Post #88 of 90
There will be, eventually. Just takes a person to say "In this place at this time with this capacity."

I'd do it, but a previous effort at a UK wide meet hosted up here resulted in insufficient interest.

Jul 27, 2008 at 10:23 PM Post #89 of 90
I would be interested, but only if a pair of Senn 650's will be there
wink.gif

And I would only be able to bring my Tomahawk, UM2's (if I can work out a tips situ) and AT ESW9's.... and E4G's (if I haven't sold them). Need a new portable (don't leave a puppy unsupervised). Although would bring the sound card if I get a new smaller laptop soon enough
cool.gif

But reading this thread one isn't happening any time soon lol

Yeah lots of ifs and maybes in this post, sorry

Jul 31, 2008 at 12:25 PM Post #90 of 90
Right, I'm back... Loft DIY is now OVER...

I was more interested now in organizing this organization for a CAM JAM in the UK...

But I'm still dubious on how I'd go about setting such a thing up...

I should probably start a new thread...

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back