UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April)
Jan 2, 2015 at 1:49 PM Post #46 of 981
  Hi Andy,

Many thanks for the PM to alert me of this.

I've been spending more time listening to music than scanning the forums recently.

Hugo and Roxannes are my fave setup at the moment but will bring a selection of headphones for all to try (Ultrasone Ed9 & 10, Denon 7k, AT ESW10JPN and others).

Looking forward to making this one as it is almost on my doorstep!

Regards

Sceptre

Those Edition 9's. :O

From the person who borrowed you the TH900 in last years meet.

Jan 2, 2015 at 3:04 PM Post #47 of 981
There'll be a couple of raffle prize additions this weekend, a Kickstarter funded headphone and a Bluetooth portable speaker, so stay tuned folks!

Jan 2, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #48 of 981
  Hi Andy,

Many thanks for the PM to alert me of this.

I've been spending more time listening to music than scanning the forums recently.

Hugo and Roxannes are my fave setup at the moment but will bring a selection of headphones for all to try (Ultrasone Ed9 & 10, Denon 7k, AT ESW10JPN and others).

Looking forward to making this one as it is almost on my doorstep!

Regards

Sceptre

Nice one Sceptre...apologies if we double-teamed you on the PMs 
wink.gif

Jan 3, 2015 at 4:31 AM Post #50 of 981
Raffle Update

A funky pair of Grain Audio OEHP headphones. 

http://grainaudio.com/collections/headphones/products/oehp-over-ear-headphones

An interesting Kickstarter funded company producing these headphones and a wireless speaker system. Nice solid walnut ear cups, Neodymium magnets and a CCAW voice coil.  

Jan 4, 2015 at 4:21 AM Post #51 of 981
Andy and I are busy behind the scenes securing various cool stuff for the meet.

The latest tease for you... Looks promising that we'll have some high profile, as yet unreleased new headphones available for everyone to try. More details to come :).

Jan 4, 2015 at 4:57 AM Post #52 of 981
For those of you old enough to remember watching `Allo Allo!' on TV here's a clue regarding the unreleased headphones...

Quote:
Andy and I are busy behind the scenes securing various cool stuff for the meet.

The latest tease for you... Looks promising that we'll have some high profile, as yet unreleased new headphones available for everyone to try. More details to come :).

Jan 4, 2015 at 8:01 AM Post #57 of 981
Are we running a name tag system?

Is it worth doing one? 

Jan 4, 2015 at 8:10 AM Post #58 of 981
  Are we running a name tag system?

Is it worth doing one? 

Yes, we'll be pre-registering the attendee list, which will hopefully cover most people.  For anyone who appears on the day without pre-registering, we're planning on having a simple form to fill in with name/address.  For the 2009 meet, I pre-printed lanyards for everyone, which was kinda cool but also quite a faff.  Based on more recent meets, we're expecting many more attendees this time so we'll probably go with a simple name sticker that everyone will have glued to their forehead.  Alternatively, you can put the sticker on your jersey 
wink.gif

Jan 4, 2015 at 8:13 AM Post #59 of 981

Yes, we'll be pre-registering the attendee list, which will hopefully cover most people.  For anyone who appears on the day without pre-registering, we're planning on having a simple form to fill in with name/address.  For the 2009 meet, I pre-printed lanyards for everyone, which was kinda cool but also quite a faff.  Based on more recent meets, we're expecting many more attendees this time so we'll probably go with a simple name sticker that everyone will have glued to their forehead.  Alternatively, you can put the sticker on your jersey 
wink.gif

I'm going to make sure that one guy who does this is me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back