UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April)
Apr 25, 2015 at 1:42 PM Post #976 of 981
Just got home after a great day:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: Thanks to Mark and Andy for brilliant meet. Star of the show was Brenda and co for the tea and refreshments. Thanks you It was really nice to meet up with old friends and make new ones. Thanks again roll on another.

Apr 25, 2015 at 2:05 PM Post #979 of 981
What a brilliant day, really big thanks to you mark and Andy, it was a great meet.

Met some really excellent people both old a new, really love these meets next cannot wait until the next one.

Apr 25, 2015 at 2:08 PM Post #980 of 981
Back home now recovering from seeing all that great gear that every one brought with them today.  Big thanks to Andy & Mark as without them this would not of happened.  Good to meet new faces as well as some familiar today.  

I thought I was getting seasoned at this now but still got sidetracked left right and centre today, head left a spinning and probably did not scratch the surface with the amount of gear to listen to on show today, this was just as impressive as the London meets, truely good show with people that just have a few things in common, passion for music and equipment, broken wallets and understanding partners especially all those that tracked along with their men on the front line today, wish I could coax my wife into one of these meet somehow! 

Got to dash now to pick up some dinner, but want to reminisce on here later about the gear I got to see today.

Apr 25, 2015 at 2:23 PM Post #981 of 981
Meet impressions thread started here

This thread now closed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back