UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April)
Apr 20, 2015 at 11:34 AM Post #841 of 981
Any keen headfier should jump at the chance for a meet. Where else is there a chance to get together and share your hobby with like minded people who understand, who will let you listen to equipment they don't even want to sell you who you can talk to for hours about geeky stuff without their eyes glazing over. The place where stuff you'd never get to see let alone hear where new stuff is introduced new friends are made new ideas are exchanged. There's not a long face to be seen anywhere! Truly, the meets are the absolute highlight of being a member of headfi bar none. This is the time when you can take a hobby which by it's very nature is about being isolated , and share it with tons of others! So get to Cambridge! This meet will be a highlight of 2015

Apr 20, 2015 at 11:38 AM Post #842 of 981

The party's not yet started but this weekend it begins!

Welcome to Head-Fi!  Sorry about your wallet.

Attending a meet is an excellent way to start.....emptying your wallet 
biggrin.gif
.  You're most welcome to attend!

Thanks for the warm welcome both.
My wallet is ready for the weekend - this is just the excuse i needed for a new amp 
biggrin.gif

Apr 20, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #843 of 981
To prove that CD's can still sound great and compete with digital formats, I'll have this heavily modified (by Glenn Croft) Lector CDP on Saturday, so bring your silver discs along for a spin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back