UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April)
Feb 20, 2015 at 9:59 AM Post #436 of 981
Takeanidea already did!
Not quite, takeanidea wrote about Andy and Mark creating a spark in the community, if I've interpreted right. What I want to see is one about the spark between Andy and Mark without all us headfiers.

Feb 20, 2015 at 1:30 PM Post #438 of 981
Not quite, takeanidea wrote about Andy and Mark creating a spark in the community, if I've interpreted right. What I want to see is one about the spark between Andy and Mark without all us headfiers.
  I see....at their peril :)

I'll give it a go as I'm under count and so far both my limericks have been on the more controversial side and aimed at people I know nothing about haha, so I may as well cross that line a little further. (No serious offense intended)

EDITED: (I didn't realise the rules the 1st time - sorry!)
There was an endurance cyclist called Mark
Who's eyes would light up and spark;
When he met up with Andy
He'd share a bottle of brandy
And together were drunkards of the park.

Think this 3rd one will be my last, not entirely sure what I'm getting into here haha.

Feb 20, 2015 at 1:41 PM Post #439 of 981
  I'll give it a go as I'm under count and so far both my limericks have been on the more controversial side and aimed at people I know nothing about haha, so I may as well cross that line a little further. (No serious offense intended)

When he met up with Andy
He'd suck on his hard candy
Behind that rustling bush in the park.

Think this 3rd one will be my last, not entirely sure what I'm getting into here haha.

MIND BLEACH REQUIRED!!!  AGGGH!!! 
eek.gif

Feb 20, 2015 at 1:59 PM Post #440 of 981
haha apologies, to me its just 2 names and a fictional scenario, so can only really think of it in terms of words...I imagine its much worse when your able to put faces to the name, and therefore the fiction can turn into a semi-realistic imaginary scenario.
I kinda feel bad as you were so nice helping me in the another thread! 

Feb 20, 2015 at 2:47 PM Post #441 of 981
  haha apologies, to me its just 2 names and a fictional scenario, so can only really think of it in terms of words...I imagine its much worse when your able to put faces to the name, and therefore the fiction can turn into a semi-realistic imaginary scenario.
I kinda feel bad as you were so nice helping me in the another thread! 

haha no worries mate.  Actually, Andy & I have never met, although I've seen some pics in a previous meet impressions thread 
wink.gif

Feb 20, 2015 at 7:43 PM Post #442 of 981

When he met up with Andy
He'd suck on his hard candy
Behind that rustling bush in the park.

That was a bit more dirty than I was expecting given the contest rules. Definitely a mind bleach required. 
wink_face.gif

Feb 20, 2015 at 7:50 PM Post #443 of 981
  That was a bit more dirty than I was expecting given the contest rules. Definitely a mind bleach required. 
wink_face.gif

Apologies, I didn't realise there were rules, to be honest I only read the 1st page of this thread and then when I came to post about the meet just saw the limericks and joined in. The more I read over it the worse it seems. I'll edit it out now as to not break the rules or insult anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back