UK 2012 Head-Fi Meet - September 15th Cambridgeshire.
Jun 18, 2012 at 6:01 AM Post #706 of 1,381
Great, thanks! I might be recabling mine too if I decide I like them. Reports suggest that they carry a somewhat similar signature to the Denon AH-Dx000 series so it's looking positive :)
Quote:
Yes I'm intending to come so I'll bring them. Hopefully by then I might have got round to re-cabling them!

Jun 18, 2012 at 6:52 AM Post #707 of 1,381
This looks like a real must visit event - unfortunately I have to move house August/September so I'm not sure if I can make it, I might be living in a box :)

I've put the date in my calendar so when I have firmer details over my move, I can see what's what!

Cheers

BT

Jun 18, 2012 at 3:47 PM Post #708 of 1,381
Big Tony,

You are most welcome to attend. Good luck with your forthcoming house move and let's hope that you can make the meet.

Cheers,

Andy.

Quote:
This looks like a real must visit event - unfortunately I have to move house August/September so I'm not sure if I can make it, I might be living in a box :)
I've put the date in my calendar so when I have firmer details over my move, I can see what's what!
Cheers
BT

Jun 19, 2012 at 3:50 PM Post #709 of 1,381
Jun 19, 2012 at 4:10 PM Post #710 of 1,381
cogsand gears,

I'm happy to endorse Franks excellent cables so have no problem leaving the link in place.

Cheers,

Andy. 

Quote:
Hello UK people

I have started a new thread for a UK loan tour for Toxic Cables IEM cable: http://www.head-fi.org/t/614919/toxic-cables-iem-cable-loaner-tour-uk-impressions#post_8469123

Please take a look if you are interested.

Andy, hope this is ok with you? I dont mean to de rail the thread at all, it just seems like a good place to post... Please let me know if you want me to take the link out.

Jun 19, 2012 at 4:25 PM Post #711 of 1,381
Very interested in the "Silver Poison" for my TF10. My old pure silver cable is starting to fail on me. =/

Jun 19, 2012 at 5:06 PM Post #712 of 1,381
Quote:
cogsand gears,

I'm happy to endorse Franks excellent cables so have no problem leaving the link in place.

Cheers,

Andy. 

Thaks Andy. Much appreciated.

Quote:
Very interested in the "Silver Poison" for my TF10. My old pure silver cable is starting to fail on me. =/

I think that would be a special order item as the production cables are equiped with Westone style pins.... Im sure Frank could accomodate you though. I have a DIY 'Silver Poison' for my TF10's - amazing. They never sounded better! 

Jun 20, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #713 of 1,381
Guys,

I'm contemplating having a few meet souvenir T-shirts printed and wondered whether anybody would be interested in purchasing one? I've sent a preliminary design off and it's being printed onto a grey T-shirt. I'll upload a few photo's when I have the garment. I thought sell them at cost plus £1 to the charity, so a ballpark price would be £7/£8. 

Good idea?

Cheers,

Andy. 

Jun 20, 2012 at 4:20 PM Post #715 of 1,381
Guys,

The meet will definitely have lots of uncommon equipment present. As gear is being sourced from geographically diverse locations, the latest of which is Hungry. 

Details of a great raffle prize from a niche Hungarian audio manufacturer tomorrow - these guys are really off of the grid.

Cheers,

Andy. 

Jun 20, 2012 at 6:08 PM Post #719 of 1,381
Would we be able to choose the colour of the base t-shirt for printing? Put me down for a large please Andy. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back