UK 2012 Head-Fi Meet - September 15th Cambridgeshire.
May 15, 2012 at 11:44 AM Post #481 of 1,381
Quote:
Totally Dubbed,

It seemed a bit churlish to subcategorise the headphones section. So any earphones will be clearly denoted with an asterisk henceforth. 

Thus far to my recollection the only person apart from you bringing earphones is Digital Dave.

Cheers,

Andy.

I will bring my entire IEM collection at the time by the way. It will more than likely be huge by then!

May 15, 2012 at 11:52 AM Post #482 of 1,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimsonny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will bring my entire IEM collection at the time by the way. It will more than likely be huge by then!

For someone who is 16 you sure have had allot of earphones LOL 

May 15, 2012 at 11:53 AM Post #483 of 1,381
Quote:
Totally Dubbed,

It seemed a bit churlish to subcategorise the headphones section. So any earphones will be clearly denoted with an asterisk henceforth. 

Thus far to my recollection the only person apart from you bringing earphones is Digital Dave.

Cheers,

Andy.

thanks a lot Andy!

But yes that was my question - I'm sure most the people who stated they are bringing headphones have earphones too - if they choose to bring/demo it to us or not is something else though!

Cheers

May 15, 2012 at 11:55 AM Post #484 of 1,381
Quote:
For someone who is 16 you sure have had allot of earphones LOL 

That is very true :wink: I work hard for them though. I spend a lot of time reviewing so that i get the opportunity to work with all of these different earphones. Check out my round-up in my signature and tell me what you think.

May 15, 2012 at 12:53 PM Post #488 of 1,381
JoetheArachnid,

L3000.gif

Correct! Well Surmised. A level 3 raffle prize awaits your selection at the meet.

Cheers,

Andy. 

Quote:
Hmm, tweaks eh...

Russ Andrews?

May 15, 2012 at 12:57 PM Post #491 of 1,381
Swimsonny,

Please PM me your current IEM collection and I'll list them in the equipment section.

Cheers,

Andy

Quote:

May 15, 2012 at 1:08 PM Post #495 of 1,381
Quote:
JoetheArachnid,

L3000.gif

Correct! Well Surmised. A level 3 raffle prize awaits your selection at the meet.

Cheers,

Andy. 

Well I guess I'd better make absolutely sure that I make it, then.
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Oh, and for the uninitiated: http://www.russandrews.com/
Can't say that I'm a huge fan of the kind of things he deals in, but he should certainly be an interesting addition to the meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back