UK 2012 Head-Fi Meet - September 15th Cambridgeshire.
May 15, 2012 at 8:15 AM Post #470 of 1,381
My first thought was Ken Kessler, but as I've been beaten to it, I'll go for Ivor Tiefenbrun (of Linn Sondek).

And yes I think a Q&A session would be good, as long as he's a real pro who's comfortable with that sort of thing.

May 15, 2012 at 10:18 AM Post #472 of 1,381
Guys,

Try thinking more in terms of system enhancements and 'tweaking'.

Cheers,

Andy. 

May 15, 2012 at 10:26 AM Post #474 of 1,381
Totally Dubbed,

Hisoundaudio are sending 12 pairs of earphones to the meet but I don't know which models they are yet. 

Any earphones that attendees have indicated that they're bringing are listed in the headphones section in thread post 1.

Cheers,

Andy. 

Quote:
May I ask, what EARPHONES will we have on show? If any?
I would love to try some that I haven't tried before.

And I'll be bringing over any earphones that I have.
Which will probably include the PFE232's the cream of the crop.

May 15, 2012 at 10:39 AM Post #477 of 1,381
Quote:
Totally Dubbed,

Hisoundaudio are sending 12 pairs of earphones to the meet but I don't know which models they are yet. 

Any earphones that attendees have indicated that they're bringing are listed in the headphones section in thread post 1.

Cheers,

Andy. 

Andy that's my point.

In the OP - you have HEADPHONES, not EARPHONES listed - Maybe I'm missing something here, but I can't see any earphones listed.

For example:
Westone 3
PFE232
Sony EX500

That said, earphones aren't as hygienic of course, although with silicone tips, it should be a problem, should it?

hisoundaudio are indeed providing them, although I was wondering if there would be other brands too. not sent, but brought from people.

May 15, 2012 at 11:11 AM Post #478 of 1,381
Kevin Scott 
"Two channel systems from under £10,000 to around £1 million" try and nab one of those for the raffle haha 
biggrin.gif

http://www.definitiveaudio.co.uk/index.html

May 15, 2012 at 11:19 AM Post #479 of 1,381
Totally Dubbed,

It seemed a bit churlish to subcategorise the headphones section. So any earphones will be clearly denoted with an asterisk henceforth. 

Thus far to my recollection the only person apart from you bringing earphones is Digital Dave.

Cheers,

Andy.

Quote:
Andy that's my point.

In the OP - you have HEADPHONES, not EARPHONES listed - Maybe I'm missing something here, but I can't see any earphones listed.

For example:
Westone 3
PFE232
Sony EX500

That said, earphones aren't as hygienic of course, although with silicone tips, it should be a problem, should it?

hisoundaudio are indeed providing them, although I was wondering if there would be other brands too. not sent, but brought from people.

May 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM Post #480 of 1,381
Oh I sold my Sony WM-Z so I´ll no longer be bringing it...sorry 
May bring along my Ultrasone PRO900 instead though 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back