UK 2012 Head-Fi Meet - September 15th Cambridgeshire.
May 6, 2012 at 3:30 AM Post #437 of 1,381
wakibaki,

Having perused your website and noted the evident design expertise on display, it'll be extremely interesting to meet you and listen to your amps. 

Cheers,

Andy. 

Quote:
I'm going to try to get to this meet, I'll be bringing a number of my own-design amps.

w

May 6, 2012 at 2:07 PM Post #438 of 1,381
Guys,

Check out wakibaki's website as it's definitely an interesting read by an eclectic individual.

Cheers,

Andy.

Quote:
I'm going to try to get to this meet, I'll be bringing a number of my own-design amps.

w

May 9, 2012 at 6:09 AM Post #439 of 1,381
Have you missed me? 

wink_face.gif

Found a lovely cafe with free Wi-Fi for patrons so I'll update more often.

How about a hand painted (lacquered) Japanese portable amplifier that looks and sounds exquisite? 

You'd better stay tuned...

popcorn.gif

Cheers,

Andy.

P.S. Here it is and this beauty will be a raffle prize - http://www.orb-audio.jp/english/jade-togo-japan.htm

May 10, 2012 at 1:21 PM Post #440 of 1,381
Photo to tantalize you... 

The lacquer is hand painted by Japanese craftsmen.

Cheers,

Andy. 

May 11, 2012 at 4:28 PM Post #441 of 1,381
Guys,

This is a hand crafted item worth $700 or around £435 so don't be reticent, post your thoughts and keep this thread alive.

Cheers,

Andy. 

Quote:
Photo to tantalize you... 

The lacquer is hand painted by Japanese craftsmen.

Cheers,

Andy. 

May 12, 2012 at 7:42 AM Post #444 of 1,381
I'm interested if I can get myself up there, I really enjoyed last year's meet but was annoyed that work commitments meant I missed most of it and only arrived with a couple of hours to left. I'd like to get a whole day in this time!

If any fellow Londoners are looking at group transport I'd be up for that as well.

May 12, 2012 at 6:31 PM Post #445 of 1,381
Looks like I'm definately coming...... Wooohooo!

This is probably covered but its late and I'm trying to get in the zone with my tunes so can I ask is there a hotel close by to stay? Are you guys planning a bit of a session in the evening or a get to know peeps session the night before?

looking forward to this!

Cheers - Nigel

May 13, 2012 at 2:56 PM Post #447 of 1,381
Quote:
I'd be up for post meet drinks, I think there has been talk of heading to the local pub. Maybe the evening before too depending on if I stay one or two nights, etc.

*GRUMBLE* Too young to buy alcohol.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back