UiiSii T8 In-ear Earbuds Headphones Review
Apr 27, 2017 at 1:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

gffm

New Head-Fier
The design utilises powerful dual dynamic drivers which throws out the most thumping bass listening to each intrude the used in the music almost HD and exclusive tuning technology triband utilised by the designers which helps to withstand all environments.

These earbuds have mastered ergonomics and comfort is a number one priority for me, so these take into consideration the making of the ear canal, to protect and create comfort whilst listening to sound through these. They sit well within the frame of the ear which already is a delicate little area.

The comfort doesn't stop here as you get 6 pairs of extra ear tips in varying sizes to accommodate for different ears and fit required by the user also reducing the chances of them falling out with movement. I have tried and wasted so much money on getting the right Ines and these just do the job for a small cost. Enjoy the peace with the least noise due to 120°oblique in-ear wearing is adopted. I was pleased to use the Pause, play your music, adjust the volume, skip audio track, and even activate voice controls for both iOS and Android devices by using the built-in controls simple and safe. Gives peace of mind while making hands-free calls on the go with the waterproof coating for both Mic and inline controls so come rain or shine I'm happy.

The benefits don't stop here don't be ashamed of carry these on their own I was also given an elegant case to go with it. Coming in at 3.5 ounce didn't bear any weight when taking these round with me.

61l8Lgo6YIL._SL1200_.jpg

61iI40stCLL._SL1200_.jpg

61yd-ooaXkL._SL1200_.jpg

7136FpqbasL._SL1200_.jpg

61lS%2B-h8hTL._SL1200_.jpg

71Ix87YCt7L._SL1200_.jpg

61egw2nW0cL._SL1200_.jpg

61uTh3ICAPL._SL1200_.jpg

61A6yihhbdL._SL1200_.jpg

61xveTqcJTL._SL1200_.jpg

Wide Compatibility:

All Apple Products: IPhone 4, IPhone 5, 5s, 5c, IPhone 6, IPhone 6 Plus, IPhone 6s, IPad, UiiSii T8 In headsets Headphones Earbuds Earphones with IPod.

All Android Smartphones: such as Samsung, Huawei, Sony.

Any easily transportable Device by methods of 3.5mm audio Jack, Such As IPad, Kindle Fire, LG, HTC Smartphones.

Specifications:

Audio speaker Size: 6mm
Impedance: 16 Ohm
Sensitivity: 108dB±3dB
Frequency Response: 20~20000HZ
Cord Length: 1.2m
Plug Type: 3.5mm

Package Include:

• 1 X User Guide
• 6 X Earbuds (3 Pair Of Bullet Silicone Case, 3 Pair Of Bowl Silicone Case)
• 1 X tasteful keeping Case

UiiSii at Facebook

UiiSii T8 In-ear Earbuds Headphones

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back