UiiSii impressions thread
Apr 23, 2019 at 1:03 PM Post #185 of 193
any impression of the ba t9 here guys ? looks unique. 1 seller on ali express selling it for half the price might order one

That is a much better price. No way would I pay the $200 they normally ask for it. I’d actually consider trying it if it dropped below $100.

Apr 29, 2020 at 2:57 PM Post #189 of 193
Just checking in on you UiiSii fans.

I was listening to my CM5 today, and marveling at their excellent sound. I think they still hold their own today, especially with the resurgence and appreciation of dynamic-only IEMs in the last year or 2.

Anyone else still rocking their CM5?

Did anyone ever end up getting a BA-T9? I see the price has come down from the ridiculous $200, to something a bit more realistic. I still think they’re nuts to ask such a high price, especially with the other choices out there nowadays.

May 3, 2020 at 10:09 PM Post #190 of 193

I was listening to my CM5 today, and marveling at their excellent sound. I think they still hold their own today, especially with the resurgence and appreciation of dynamic-only IEMs in the last year or 2.

Did anyone ever end up getting a BA-T9? I see the price has come down from the ridiculous $200, to something a bit more realistic. I still think they’re nuts to ask such a high price, especially with the other choices out there nowadays.

I am, still best IEM for me. Poor T2s IT01s and KS10 never had a chance

Jan 29, 2022 at 7:09 AM Post #191 of 193

It's been a while since this was asked.

Well now I've been listening to Etymotic ER2XR for a while. The Etys are better in almost all respects but comfort when ised for sleeping. The CM5 is on my desk for those moments when the Etys are in my bag and I can't be bothered to reach it. Still sounds good enough! My KZ IEMS are mostly given away, the CM5 is definitely a keeper though.

Jan 29, 2022 at 11:01 AM Post #192 of 193

I haven't for a while, but your post has made me think about revisiting them one of these days.

Mine have been stored away for months, due to mainly being in front of my PC and using headphones... otherwise on the go I have switched to TWS IEMs.

I do remember the CM5 being positively enjoyable to listen to though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back