Ugliest Headphones Ever Awards--VOTE NOW!
Feb 20, 2010 at 4:47 AM Post #151 of 227
The most „ugly“ headphones are one which sounds miserable, are hellsly overcosted and my girlfriend hate them to see ...
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 20, 2010 at 5:27 AM Post #153 of 227
I voted Skull Candy G.I. as the ugliest headphone ever made. It is a beige blob. Also, what headphones and fake bullets have to do with each other is beyond me. If the G.I. were raised to the level of kitsch then I would give it a pass, but unfortunately, I can't even see G.I. Joe wearing these headphones. Most of the headphones here are pretty hideous so you did a great job putting this poll together. At least the Jecklin Float is trying to be something, however hilarious it is.

Feb 20, 2010 at 5:35 AM Post #154 of 227
I had to vote Jecklin just because of the picture. The Sears ones were a close second.

Unfortunately I know a guy who wears the Grande Boosted ones. Almost always walking around with them on. I facepalm behind his back every time I see him. And to think he used to use Grados, which really aren't any more socially acceptable when it comes to looks but had to sound better.

Feb 20, 2010 at 6:15 AM Post #157 of 227
I thought the TakeT H2 was the ugliest, but some of the Skullcandies really take the cake. Especially the pink furry one.

Feb 20, 2010 at 12:37 PM Post #163 of 227
Its a good thing that people don't have to look at a mirror when they enjoy them
smily_headphones1.gif

2u6ei5x.jpg

Feb 20, 2010 at 1:13 PM Post #164 of 227
I can't believe the skullcandies aren't winning the poll over the Floats. For that matter, and I'm of a severely biased opinion, I think the K1000s are sweet and beautiful like smooth jazz in an elevator

Feb 20, 2010 at 1:27 PM Post #165 of 227
That "horizontal" looking Zalman phones posted in the first page win hands down, i bet they not only look but also sound like crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back