UE4 Pro v. AC2 v. JH5 v. 1964, compared to DBA-02 ?
Feb 25, 2011 at 5:24 PM Post #31 of 39

Quote:
Order placed for the UE-4.
Due mid March, so expect some comments shortly thereafter.

Brilliant!! Some great price you got there!

Feb 25, 2011 at 5:37 PM Post #32 of 39
I would have done the same thing if I was able to get them at the price. You get to venture into customs and hopefully they turn out like you are expecting them to :)

Feb 25, 2011 at 5:52 PM Post #33 of 39

Quote:
...You get to venture into customs and hopefully they turn out like you are expecting them to :)

Well, if they don't meet your expectations sonically, at least they'll give you the opportunity to finally belong to that very special group of customs owners; people will bow to you wherever you go, as long as they're aware of the fact you're a customs owner. It can get uncomfortable at times, however, as now people will start asking you for autographs constantly. Even (old) ladies, who will no doubt think you've got a hearing aid, will think that at least it's a cool-looking hearing aid, specially if you choose some kind of hot Heavy Metal looking type of artwork.

Feb 25, 2011 at 5:54 PM Post #34 of 39
@ daveDerek. Yes, Anaxilus has it right. CEE TEE is the man to contact. Great guy! As for their willingness to fly out to NY... don't know, but they are located in the Bay Area, so it was very easy for them. A quick drive across the bridge for this one. No harm in asking. They seem like they really want to get the word out about their products... esp. the UERM.

And as for your request for a comparison review between the UE-4 and W4... Well I'd LOVE to, if only I knew someone who had a set to lend me... hmmmm if only... 
wink_face.gif

Feb 25, 2011 at 5:59 PM Post #35 of 39

Quote:

Well, if they don't meet your expectations sonically, at least they'll give you the opportunity to finally belong to that very special group of customs owners; people will bow to you wherever you go, as long as they're aware of the fact you're a customs owner. It can get uncomfortable at times, however, as now people will start asking you for autographs constantly. Even (old) ladies, who will no doubt think you've got a hearing aid, will think that at least it's a cool-looking hearing aid, specially if you choose some kind of hot Heavy Metal looking type of artwork.

Fantastic... something to look forward to! These are clear. No fancy artwork... but that shouldn't matter. Elite is elite... 
wink_face.gif

People at the gym and other places already think I'm wearing hearing aids (esp. with the UM2), 'cause dey ain't Dre Beats or iPod buds.

Feb 25, 2011 at 7:46 PM Post #36 of 39
Quote:
@ daveDerek. Yes, Anaxilus has it right. CEE TEE is the man to contact. Great guy! As for their willingness to fly out to NY... don't know, but they are located in the Bay Area, so it was very easy for them. A quick drive across the bridge for this one. No harm in asking. They seem like they really want to get the word out about their products... esp. the UERM.
And as for your request for a comparison review between the UE-4 and W4... Well I'd LOVE to, if only I knew someone who had a set to lend me... hmmmm if only... 
wink_face.gif

er, who is cee tee and how do i reach him/her?
unfortunately, at this time i'm not cool enough to be a member of the w4 club 
cool.gif
. mebbe someday.... 

Feb 26, 2011 at 12:56 AM Post #37 of 39

Quote:
er, who is cee tee and how do i reach him/her?
unfortunately, at this time i'm not cool enough to be a member of the w4 club 
cool.gif
. mebbe someday.... 

Just send a PM to CEE TEE. Christian is a seriously great guy who worked his butt off for the Bay Area Meet... and it showed.
Or... you can PM me, and I'll hook you two up.

Feb 26, 2011 at 1:01 AM Post #38 of 39

Quote:
Fantastic... something to look forward to! These are clear. No fancy artwork... but that shouldn't matter. Elite is elite... 
wink_face.gif

People at the gym and other places already think I'm wearing hearing aids (esp. with the UM2), 'cause dey ain't Dre Beats or iPod buds.

I never knew westone's were even close to resembling hearing aides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back