UE Triple X - BREAKING NEWS!!!
Jul 13, 2006 at 12:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 79

LFF

Co-Organizer for Can Jam '09
Member of the Trade: Paradox
Well, I talked to my UE source and here is what she/he said regarding the Triple X:

Quote:

Rumor has it (you did not hear from me) that the Triples sell for $399.99 and sound spot on like our 10’s. Come on man – we’re UE – you know they sound killer.

So there you go. It looks like the Triple X will be a universal a la UE-10.
biggrin.gif

I simply can't wait to hear them. If such news is so, I know more than a few friends of mine that will be lining up to buy these babies.

Jul 13, 2006 at 12:49 AM Post #4 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Pak
If he/she said "you did not hear it from me" are you sure it's alright to post it here? Either way I'm happy, IEM competition is great!

Well, it is just a rumor. It could always happen that the Triple X will end up being positioned as the er6-i killer.
wink.gif

Jul 13, 2006 at 1:15 AM Post #5 of 79
So I wonder how these will stack up with the E500... argh! Too much wait for me! (but my wallet is happy).

Jul 13, 2006 at 1:17 AM Post #6 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aflac
So I wonder how these will stack up with the E500... argh! Too much wait for me! (but my wallet is happy).

Well considering that the E500 is usually said to be a UE-10 killer, I'm guessing the only thing the Triple-X will have (over the E500) is a different signature.

Jul 13, 2006 at 1:18 AM Post #7 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Pak
If he/she said "you did not hear it from me" are you sure it's alright to post it here? Either way I'm happy, IEM competition is great!

As long as I don't reveal the name, its ok.
biggrin.gif

Jul 13, 2006 at 2:34 AM Post #8 of 79
haha, sweet. My major beef though is that their design sticks out...but if the UE-10 didn't, then maybe UE...*gasp* didn't make the Triple X stick out like the 5 Pro and have the cracking defects!

If this is true...oh gawd, I'm all over this phone.
biggrin.gif

Jul 13, 2006 at 2:36 AM Post #9 of 79
If you guys don't want the UE's universal fit series to stick out so much, you could do something blasphemous (?) and wear L on right and R on left
biggrin.gif

Jul 13, 2006 at 2:53 AM Post #11 of 79
whoo... can see cannot buy.. haha... i'm still a poor student...

Jul 13, 2006 at 3:03 AM Post #12 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbloudg20
Well considering that the E500 is usually said to be a UE-10 killer, I'm guessing the only thing the Triple-X will have (over the E500) is a different signature.

Three people have said that the E500 is a UE-10 killer. The rest seem to disagree.

Three people = astro turf, shameless product promotion for a release.

-Matt

Jul 13, 2006 at 4:18 AM Post #14 of 79
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyfrenchman27
Three people have said that the E500 is a UE-10 killer. The rest seem to disagree.

Three people = astro turf, shameless product promotion for a release.

-Matt

Ah, I apologize. I thought I read that a few times, but I haven't been following recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back