TWag Replacement cable for the balanced Protector
Jan 11, 2010 at 12:45 AM Post #16 of 169
It would be cool to have an adapter to single ended and an adapter to xlr balanced. Then you could use it portable balanced, single ended and with the home balanced rig!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 12, 2010 at 8:15 AM Post #19 of 169
Am I correct that you have custom JH13 plugs now and don't have to chop the stock cable?

Jan 12, 2010 at 8:31 AM Post #20 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by scootermafia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Am I correct that you have custom JH13 plugs now and don't have to chop the stock cable?

Yep. Craig got the connectors already.

Jan 12, 2010 at 8:38 AM Post #21 of 169
Handy. Now I just need those pesky customs...

Jan 12, 2010 at 7:14 PM Post #22 of 169
Craig, you e-mail me that you'll call me for the CC after you get out of the hospital to complete the order 4 days ago. I am still waiting. James

Jan 13, 2010 at 5:10 AM Post #24 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Craig, you e-mail me that you'll call me for the CC after you get out of the hospital to complete the order 4 days ago. I am still waiting. James

Yep..

Sorry about that...

Sending you an email now..

Craig

Jan 13, 2010 at 6:34 AM Post #25 of 169
Craig, your customer service is incredible. Four days out of hospital and you are staying caught up.

Remember, there are a lot more important things than cables, let's allow Craig to take care of his health first and foremost. If he needs and extra day, or even a few days, cut him some slack.

As far as I'm concerned, we can wait, and we'll be here when you are at 100%.

Lee

Jan 13, 2010 at 6:42 AM Post #26 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarplayer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Craig, your customer service is incredible. Four days out of hospital and you are staying caught up.

Remember, there are a lot more important things than cables, let's allow Craig to take care of his health first and foremost. If he needs and extra day, or even a few days, cut him some slack.

As far as I'm concerned, we can wait, and we'll be here when you are at 100%.

Lee

Thanks Lee!!

Coming from you, that really means something.

Guys, things in life come up and there is nothing you can do about it. I'm trying my best to say afloat. I'm sure everyone will get taken care of and many happy listenings will be excited to listen to your TWag product!

Craig

Jan 13, 2010 at 5:26 PM Post #29 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will contact Ray and work in the female connectors.

Craig

Craig, what did you learn from Ray regarding the female connector? I am waiting for your answer to decide whether to get a balance cable and get a adaptor for the mini plug before I decide which way to go. I hate to have to buy two cables, and I hate to buy just the balance cable and not being able to use all my other amps. The best scenario is to get the balance cable and an adaptor for the other amps. If the adaptor is not available, then it's tough decision time. Thanks. James

Jan 14, 2010 at 2:01 AM Post #30 of 169
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Craig, what did you learn from Ray regarding the female connector? I am waiting for your answer to decide whether to get a balance cable and get a adaptor for the mini plug before I decide which way to go. I hate to have to buy two cables, and I hate to buy just the balance cable and not being able to use all my other amps. The best scenario is to get the balance cable and an adaptor for the other amps. If the adaptor is not available, then it's tough decision time. Thanks. James

I was going to wait but decided why have an extra connector in the signal path so I went with two cables. Who knows, if I go with the Protector maybe it will be three.
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back