Tutorial: Increase the "Treble Energy and Detail" of the Shure SE530's! [Pics Included]-[MAIN POST UPDATED 5/04/09]
May 7, 2009 at 5:38 AM Post #301 of 345
I think we should all just add the warning like mine in our sigs, assuming it's legal. If it's not I'll remove it - but otherwise I think it's easier than posting every time he does.

May 7, 2009 at 5:56 AM Post #302 of 345
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please don't ignore Volt. Doing so just gives him more chances to mislead unsuspected newbies and visiting readers with his "enchantment". Instead, point out to others about his SE530 fanboyism when it is appropriate. That is the least a head-fi member can do.

I agree. This is not right. When it comes to plain lies and misleading, somebody needs to be around to put his comments in perspective.

May 7, 2009 at 6:14 AM Post #303 of 345
I like to be ignored and hated, it makes me pumped. I don't know, maybe I'm evil inside but when I see others angry it makes me feel gooooooood....
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 7, 2009 at 6:39 AM Post #304 of 345
Quote:

Originally Posted by VoLTaG3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like to be ignored and hated, it makes me pumped. I don't know, maybe I'm evil inside but when I see others angry it makes me feel gooooooood....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sorry guy. I am not angry at you at all.....just keeping your comments under check so you don't mislead others.

May 7, 2009 at 6:56 AM Post #305 of 345
Quote:

Originally Posted by Morph201 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not that this is going to do any good but... *what the heck* .... Ever think about finding yourself a girlfriend?
frown.gif

But wait, volt's not a girl? u know, with the dancing and all....

May 7, 2009 at 7:07 AM Post #307 of 345
BTW the most significant SQ improvement for the Shures was working out, after about a year's usage (doh...) that you have to twist them into your (my) ears so the foam lodges properly in the outer canal and the nozzle points slightly upwards towards the ear drum. Result? Better sealing, comfort and SQ. Sorry for being dim, everyone else has probably been doing this all along ...

May 7, 2009 at 7:19 AM Post #309 of 345
Quote:

I actually do have a girlfriend FYI. In real life I completely act in a different way. On the internet I like to have a little.........fun.
icon10.gif

Uhm, i dont think dating the shure SE530 actually counts as having a girlfriend since they're technically IEMs
wink_face.gif

May 7, 2009 at 7:23 AM Post #310 of 345
Quote:

Originally Posted by dragoonf144 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Uhm, i dont think dating the shure SE530 actually counts as having a girlfriend since they're technically IEMs
wink_face.gif

Good one. LOL.
k701smile.gif

May 7, 2009 at 10:17 AM Post #311 of 345
This is getting so old. Don't act like a internet tough guy, it really is
1) irritating
2) irritating
3) completely disrespectful
4) did I mention irritating?

May 7, 2009 at 1:39 PM Post #312 of 345
Quote:

I actually do have a girlfriend FYI. In real life I completely act in a different way. On the internet I like to have a little.........fun.
icon10.gif

Yeah I felt the same way...but then I turned 13 and moved onto high school. I'm guessing they held you back.

May 7, 2009 at 1:41 PM Post #313 of 345
Quote:

very_evil_smiley.gif

I don't think anyone really hates you, but you're like that occasional crotch itch that won't go away.

May 7, 2009 at 3:08 PM Post #314 of 345
Quote:

Originally Posted by ignorant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think anyone really hates you, but you're like that occasional crotch itch that won't go away.

Do you take showers often? LOL.

May 7, 2009 at 3:21 PM Post #315 of 345
Quote:

icon10.gif

Like an imaginary girlfriend may be... you spend to much time posting here to actually have a life outside this forum..and posting the same thing over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back