TTVJ and Hisoundaudio form a new partnership! $ 1 bid for Hisoundaudio’s new released ROCOO BA player!
May 16, 2012 at 12:41 PM Post #106 of 176
Rocoo P  Earphone amplifier : Hisound's proprietory HiFi amplifier

Bundled earphone: HI FI earbud  

Frequency Response: 10Hz-21kHz (earphone)

Sensitivity (dB): 105dB (earphone ),

Impedance ;32 ohm earphone (earphone ) 

Power-Handling: 80mW peak / 5mW rated (earphone)

S/N :96dB

Memory capacity: 4G+expanding SD card slot.

Card Compatibility: Micro SD,  HCSD,  

Battery capacity: 600Ma rechargeable Li-ion battery

Proprietary Pover saving technology:  EMA Techonology (Energy Management and Admeasurement Technology)

The analog signal output: HDMS circuit design, which can supply the high quality music sources to the external earphone amplifier or home amplifier. 

Compatible  formats:MP3, WMA, WAV,Flac, OGG, AAC

Screen: 1 inch OLED

Color available: Brushed black 

UI Operation: Mechanical key button operation ( one-hand and blind operation capability) 

USB type: mini USB 2.0 

Dimension:81.85mm L x 50mm W x 20.65 (MM) 

Weight: 80g

Yeah, I saw this already...note the lack of DAC specs (Bitrate, sampling rate). No info on PC DAC capability.

Kojaku

May 17, 2012 at 1:05 PM Post #108 of 176
It uses Sigmatel 3770 chip, which can be found in  a very cheap players for ~40 :wink:

Sigh, it's not only about chips when one talks about the sound quality of players. The inner design of circuit and other components are also essential, and HiSoundAudio has done a great job in this aspect to bring the best out of their players. Based on Joe's impressions from the review of Spiral Ears SE 5-Way Rocoo BA is quite a good one that outperforms other players such as Clip+ and iPhone.

May 17, 2012 at 9:54 PM Post #110 of 176
Quote:
It uses Sigmatel 3770 chip, which can be found in  a very cheap players for ~40 :wink:

We have the audio products principle that is to make good use all of the potential of every parts, the overall sound quality will be excellent.

The most LP And CD player's components are universal applied with many models, but their sound quality are too different. also, compared to the 3770 chip's datasheet, The hi end CD players chip will not much superior to it.

We don't hype the high end parts, for high end parts also need to extract their potential. Studio Have been released for nearly 3 years, and we almos have not get any complains on the sound quality.

ROCOO BA is applied the Sigmatel 3770 CHIP, but so many users including these users posted their observations here have proved that ROCOO BA is one of the highest resolution sound player in the current market. of course, some users have several highest price DAPS with the price tag of USD 800-1000 to compare. They have post their opinions on the comparation of ROCOO BA And their expensive player, some of them are going to sell their high end DAP and keep ROCOO BA. You can consult them by PM.

Some friend tell me that these who can make use of the normal and general components and finally turn out the sweet sound quality are the experienced and qualified audio company. These who hype the high end components are lack of confident on their products performance.

May 17, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #111 of 176
I'll vouch for how good Hisoundaudio players sound, I've had my Rocoo P since Dec. 2011, and I can honestly say it outperforms all other DAPs I've tried. I hate to admit it but the Rocoo really does sound better than my RWA imod + Alo LOD + RSA Predator which was waaaay more expensive. Can't wait to get my Rocco BA, I'm sure it'll be great.

May 18, 2012 at 5:26 AM Post #113 of 176
Just received notice that my ROCOO-BA was shipped. Kinda slow considering it's from round one, but still.. Excited to hear what it's all about!
biggrin.gif

May 18, 2012 at 11:40 AM Post #119 of 176
Quote:

TV has given me the impression that all Americans are
redface.gif

They're running that "Hoarders" show as well as "Extreme Couponing" over here. Being a foreigner I choose to believe that you're all like the Americans I see on TV.

Haha. There's a hole in your logic. I'm Jamaican, only here for school.

Even Americans think the people on those shows are insane. But hey, before coming here I used to think they all ran around in cowboy hats eating triple meat Big Macs, while playing a banjo.

tumblr_ljxj24Gg3m1qbath2o1_500.png

Oh, stereotypes 
rolleyes.gif

May 18, 2012 at 12:16 PM Post #120 of 176
Quote:

TV has given me the impression that all Americans are
redface.gif

They're running that "Hoarders" show as well as "Extreme Couponing" over here. Being a foreigner I choose to believe that you're all like the Americans I see on TV.

Of course we are - All Americans are on TV...
Quote:

Snip

Even Americans think the people on those shows are insane. But hey, before coming here I used to think they all ran around in cowboy hats eating triple meat Big Macs, while playing a banjo.

Snip

Wait - you mean we don't?  (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back