TTVJ and Hisoundaudio form a new partnership! $ 1 bid for Hisoundaudio’s new released ROCOO BA player!
May 14, 2012 at 7:52 PM Post #98 of 176
Quote:
Did he confirm from where?

Cause $10 definitely covers HK post to US. Plenty of ebay sellers in HK ship to US for free lol, just takes a long ass time ):

He's shipping from Minnesota, USA. I *think* Jack will ship Asian orders from China though. You may want to send him an email at service@hisoundaudio.com.

May 14, 2012 at 8:09 PM Post #100 of 176
Quote:
Oooh minnesota, thats not too far from NYC, hope I get it by Monday :D

I'm obviously excited about this haha. But nah, I wont bother them with an email.

It might be montana. Yeah, I definitely think it's montana 
biggrin.gif

May 14, 2012 at 9:27 PM Post #101 of 176
Quote:
Nothing yet, but its only been one day haha.

I'm wondering though... so is this shipped from HK or the US? Cause this thread is about a new store that is shipping and selling from the US right? But the auction instructions says $10 shipping is for HK Post. I paid $10, hopefully it doesnt take a month for my player to arrive :|

Sorry for confusion, The goods will be departuredfrom TTVJ for American consumers, and will be departured from Hisoundaudio to the rest region consumers. So, some one's shipping will by HK post.

May 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM Post #103 of 176
HI All,

Round 2 is done and the winners will be receiving their ROCOO BA very soon. Thanks to all of you who have participated.

Now, on to round 3. We would ask that you post your main headphones as well as the headphones you intend to use with the BA.

Also - to the winners of rounds 1 and 2, please post your impressions of the unit so others will know what a great product this is! Thanks.

Todd

May 15, 2012 at 1:02 PM Post #104 of 176
Can anyone help me out here? I've looked all over the Internet for DAC specs on this player (the rocoo-p), but cannot seem to find them anywhere...also, is this player alac capable? I know it isn't listed in supported formats, but has anyone tried? Also, can you output to the the rocoo and use it as a DAC for your PC?

Kojaku

May 15, 2012 at 2:45 PM Post #105 of 176
Quote:
Can anyone help me out here? I've looked all over the Internet for DAC specs on this player (the rocoo-p), but cannot seem to find them anywhere...also, is this player alac capable? I know it isn't listed in supported formats, but has anyone tried? Also, can you output to the the rocoo and use it as a DAC for your PC?
Kojaku

Rocoo P  Earphone amplifier : Hisound's proprietory HiFi amplifier
Bundled earphone: HI FI earbud  
Frequency Response: 10Hz-21kHz (earphone)
Sensitivity (dB): 105dB (earphone ),
Impedance ;32 ohm earphone (earphone ) 
Power-Handling: 80mW peak / 5mW rated (earphone)
S/N :96dB
Memory capacity: 4G+expanding SD card slot.
Card Compatibility: Micro SD,  HCSD,  
Battery capacity: 600Ma rechargeable Li-ion battery
Proprietary Pover saving technology:  EMA Techonology (Energy Management and Admeasurement Technology)
The analog signal output: HDMS circuit design, which can supply the high quality music sources to the external earphone amplifier or home amplifier. 
Compatible  formats:MP3, WMA, WAV,Flac, OGG, AAC
Screen: 1 inch OLED
Color available: Brushed black 
UI Operation: Mechanical key button operation ( one-hand and blind operation capability) 
USB type: mini USB 2.0 
Dimension:81.85mm L x 50mm W x 20.65 (MM) 
Weight: 80g

Users who are viewing this thread

Back