TTVJ and Hisoundaudio form a new partnership! $ 1 bid for Hisoundaudio’s new released ROCOO BA player!
May 9, 2012 at 12:51 AM Post #64 of 176
Todd got back to me via e-mail and it seems everything is fine.
biggrin.gif

May 9, 2012 at 3:56 PM Post #66 of 176
HI All,

We (TTVJ) have shipped the BA to the winners from the USA and Canada so you should see them any day now. They went out via Priority Mail on Monday. Jack will be shipping out to the rest of the winners in a day or two. We still have one winner who has not sent payment and are waiting to receive the payment via PayPal to complete the first round of the auction.

I really look forward to hearing all of your impressions of the ROCOO BA soon! It is a great unit and should make all of you very happy.

Todd

May 9, 2012 at 4:07 PM Post #67 of 176
Mine arrived today.  Unboxing notes are in the thread here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/607258/hisoundaudio-rocoo-ba-rewiews-and-impressions/45#post_8371442

One question so far - Specs indicated it accepted SDHC and micro SD cards.  It sure looks like micro SD only.  If anyone has information on this, please post or PM me!

Edit - accepts micro SD and micro SDHC cards.

May 9, 2012 at 4:24 PM Post #68 of 176
May 9, 2012 at 5:02 PM Post #69 of 176
Quote:
Mine arrived today.  Unboxing notes are in the thread here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/607258/hisoundaudio-rocoo-ba-rewiews-and-impressions/45#post_8371442

One question so far - Specs indicated it accepted SDHC and micro SD cards.  It sure looks like micro SD only.  If anyone has information on this, please post or PM me!

Quote:
The hc stands for high capacity. All memory cards over 4gb are "sdhc" regardless of form factor.

Ahhhhh - Specs are correct, I mis-read them.  Micro form factor, SDHC capacity.  I will edit original posting.

Also - recommendations for a 32 gb or 64 gb micro SDHC card that is known to be compatible?

May 9, 2012 at 5:19 PM Post #70 of 176
ok, so the Rocoo BA is among the top 10 sexiest gadgets I've seen. Pictures DO NOT do it justice at all. I haven't listened to it because I'll be shipping them off somewhere, but for a minute I had the thought to keep them. The UI is simple, yet effective, and the body seems to be carved from a block of solid, stainless gray steel. It has the same (or better) swagger as the iPhone 4. Really lovely device you've created, Jack. Thanks for the opportunity!

May 9, 2012 at 5:54 PM Post #72 of 176
Quote:
I misread it as well and picked up a 32 gb SDHC yesterday. Ugh.

Guys, SDHC has nothing to do with physical size. If you have a microsd card that is over 2/4gb, it will likely be sdhc, which stands for Secure Digital High Capacity.

If that 32GB card you picked up is a micro-sd (as in the small ones that also work in the clip+/zip), then they will work in the rocoo.

May 9, 2012 at 9:22 PM Post #74 of 176
Quote:
Anyone know what the cool looking "VIP" card that came in the box actually is for?

HI, AAMEFFORD

Thank you for your question. VIP card can birng you with the VIP service. such as faster aftersale service and discount from Hisoundaudio with the new purchasing directly from Hisoundaudio. Thanks.

By the way, if some body's  SDHC or other memory cards can't work with our  player, please format it witht the SD card format tool at here:

[size=medium]http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/sd/download/sd_formatter20.html[/size]

after format the cards, almost all card are working.

May 10, 2012 at 3:13 AM Post #75 of 176
Quote:

Guys, SDHC has nothing to do with physical size. If you have a microsd card that is over 2/4gb, it will likely be sdhc, which stands for Secure Digital High Capacity.

If that 32GB card you picked up is a micro-sd (as in the small ones that also work in the clip+/zip), then they will work in the rocoo.

Time will tell. All it said was Kingston Class 4 SDHC. I thought that was exactly what I needed
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back