TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Mar 28, 2016 at 5:10 AM Post #2,057 of 2,099
Just wanted to give update on different tips I've tried so far... Will post pics later ;P

Stock wide bore tips: Very comfy fit in ear, easy to get a good seal but instantly loses it when I re position them even slightly. Same with stock narrow bore... I think it's because of the softness/easily flexible material used. Therefore not very convenient :frowning2:

Stock hybrid/spiral tips: Easy to fit in ear but not as comfy due to stiffer material. Easy to seal but very shallow for me. Seems less bass, harsher mids and highs? 

Comply active s400 foam tips: Perfect fit for nozzle! Very deep fit in ear, but easy seal. Fairly comfy. Seems to dampen the mids and highs a bit for more relaxed sound, which I actually like! These tips are very small however and fit very loose for me :frowning2: Want to try comply comfort plus tsx-400 next (wink, wink any comply reps :wink: ).

Monster super tips! Foam: Kind of a tight fit on the stem! But they do work, and stay on securely. Foam is very comfy! Easy seal. Slightly reduced highs and mids, but not as mellow as the comply active tips. Gel: Also tight fit on stem but secure. I had a slightly harder time getting a comfortable fit and seal. Seems to provide the best sound so far. High, mids and bass sound as good as with stock wide bore tips, but no annoying loss of seal when re positioned!

Sony Hybrid tips: Stem seems to not fit on nozzle, much too small. Maybe with much force? I didn't want to try and force it... too bad :frowning2:

Well that's all I have for now! My fav tip so far is monster foam super tip. So far! Lol

I just read this after searching on the net for "ttpod earphones fitment" read your post and came across the monster tips and bingo!
Forgot that I had a set from a trillion years ago... Now the ttpods are snug and fit... Kudos...
After sitting in a drawer for almost 2 years they are gonna get some use finally... Medasi...

Well that's 'cause my Xiaomi pistons finally bit the dust after being snagged for the umpteenth time... :blink:

Peace...:L3000:

Mar 30, 2016 at 9:00 PM Post #2,058 of 2,099
How do these compare soundwise to the bose ie2, thats what i have right now but need something that provides more isolation when traveling, love the comfort of the bose though those stay hear tips are amazingly comfortable.

Jun 8, 2016 at 3:54 AM Post #2,061 of 2,099
IEM Upgrade from TTPOD T1E anyone?. I've been listening to this 2 years already. I want an upgrade to this with similar characteristics and also a BASS oriented, detachable cable, budget priced and over the ears IEM. Answers would be much appreciated.

Jun 8, 2016 at 8:20 AM Post #2,062 of 2,099
IEM Upgrade from TTPOD T1E anyone?. I've been listening to this 2 years already. I want an upgrade to this with similar characteristics and also a BASS oriented, detachable cable, budget priced and over the ears IEM. Answers would be much appreciated.

I replaced mine with the Mee Audio M6 Pro. Great bass, detachable cables, over the ear and it's only 50 bucks.

Jun 8, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #2,063 of 2,099
I replaced mine with the Mee Audio M6 Pro. Great bass, detachable cables, over the ear and it's only 50 bucks.

Yes sir. That is one of my choices for my upgrade but never heard of it. How's the bass of those compare to our ttpods?. And do you know the macaw gt100s?. Could you please compare macaw to ttpod if you ever heard of them. Thankss

Jun 8, 2016 at 11:39 AM Post #2,064 of 2,099
Yes sir. That is one of my choices for my upgrade but never heard of it. How's the bass of those compare to our ttpods?. And do you know the macaw gt100s?. Could you please compare macaw to ttpod if you ever heard of them. Thankss

Never heard the macaw. The bass on the m6 hits harder than the ttpods, treble is on the bright side so it takes a bit to get used to it. Overall I prefer the sound signature of the ttpods, but for $50 you get a lot accessories and a pair of great iems.

Jul 14, 2016 at 8:17 PM Post #2,065 of 2,099
Is TTPOD stop producing T1-E? It haven't showed up on Amazon for a long time now. Which also brings me to my next question. Are they currently available anywhere? Saw a few deals over ebay but can't figure out the authenticity.

Jul 14, 2016 at 11:36 PM Post #2,067 of 2,099
"Chi-fi" has progressed beyond the t1e
I know thats true but I still really like mine. There's just something about the soundstage that I enjoy.

Jul 15, 2016 at 1:40 AM Post #2,068 of 2,099
Is TTPOD stop producing T1-E? It haven't showed up on Amazon for a long time now. Which also brings me to my next question. Are they currently available anywhere? Saw a few deals over ebay but can't figure out the authenticity.

Penon have them,like @bjaardker quoted......and btw ttpod is now tfz and they released 3 models of single dynamic all under $100 price bracket.

Jul 15, 2016 at 5:16 AM Post #2,069 of 2,099

God, i hope so.
Horrible, horrible earphones 
beerchug.gif

Jul 20, 2016 at 12:49 AM Post #2,070 of 2,099
Penon have them,like @bjaardker quoted......and btw ttpod is now tfz and they released 3 models of single dynamic all under $100 price bracket.

They also have an upcoming new Series 7, that costs 4 times as much as the Series 5, and a cheaper Series 7 "life" version.
Not sure what's the difference between the two versions.
http://www.tfzither.com/works_detail-18-9.html
Seems like there's a Knowles dual tweeter, a 5mm mid, and a 9mm moving coil woofer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back