TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Apr 1, 2015 at 3:26 PM Post #1,936 of 2,099

Yes I do.
I went out and demoed about 50 of the top rated IEM's on Head-Fi today...not all but most and ended up buying the best sounding set. Bass, mids and highs in the right proportion and the ability to get more bassy If i want to and come on here and not a soul has reviewed or even owns them
blink.gif

This place trips me out. I'll be getting the T1E's later by mail. I'll check in with my thoughts after I get em'. Thanks for the reply
beerchug.gif

so what IEM's did you end up getting after demo'ing?  i too love me some hard slamming bass.  i had the T1E's and used them daily for 4-5 months.  i just gave them to my brother last week since i stopped using them a couple months ago after getting some Tpeos H200 hybrids.  the T1E's probably have more deep sub bass, but not nearly as controlled as the H200.  H200 makes the T1E sound like toys.  but for the $35 i spent, the T1E's were pretty damn awesome.  

Apr 4, 2015 at 6:27 AM Post #1,940 of 2,099

Or the quality is just low. I've got problems with my pair as well.

Thank God these are a back-up pair I got coming. For 35 bucks though. If they last one year I will be happy.
Quality costs...usually does.
Then add brand,hype etc and they get stupid crazy with prices.
So good sound ...one year

**Dear lord hear my plea**
biggrin.gif

Apr 4, 2015 at 7:43 AM Post #1,941 of 2,099
  After 7 months of use, my T1-Es broke!!! Sound is coming out of it but the casing just split. The glue might have weakened due to the sun Singapore has been under these days.

Glad the wires didn't come apart from the drivers, but yeah you can glue it back, the sooner the better......

Apr 4, 2015 at 10:58 PM Post #1,943 of 2,099

Thank God these are a back-up pair I got coming. For 35 bucks though. If they last one year I will be happy.
Quality costs...usually does.
Then add brand,hype etc and they get stupid crazy with prices.
So good sound ...one year

**Dear lord hear my plea**
biggrin.gif

BTW, I've send you a private message, please check! I know it's sometimes hard to notice a notification. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back