Tripowin x HBB: Mele/Olina - Discussion Thread - Olina OUT now
Aug 26, 2021 at 3:47 PM Post #61 of 1,725
Based on the graph posted at thread’s start, which looks very ok to me, I would have liked a steeper « slope » between sub-bass and mid-bass. It’s most likely due to the DD implementation. Anyway, I will wait to get them before drawing conclusion.

Looking at the pictures, I am already praising how the package looks like and the neat presentation. Looks solid. My Penon PAC480 cable is ready😉

Aug 26, 2021 at 3:59 PM Post #62 of 1,725
Yeah, I agree with that. But there's more to it imo. Im pretty sure this is just the start,but don't quote me on that.

1) HBB influence
2) "only" 50 usd
3) they dont sound like 50 bucks, more people, more impressions, flow keeps on
You are right, all those factors have led to the under estimation.

That probably suggests we will have the next set of HBB earphones sooner than we thought.

I will hopefully receive mine in the second batch.

Aug 26, 2021 at 4:06 PM Post #63 of 1,725
Any of you guys that already got it and also have an MH1 care to compare them a bit? Or is it too early? 😅

Aug 26, 2021 at 4:52 PM Post #66 of 1,725
Is mh1 close to mh755?
Some say so but nah... I can't stand listening to the 750/755 if I have the MH1 by me. Too V-shaped, sounds unnatural, less detail, don't have the words to describe accurately but nahhh... And it's so good compared to what I have heard so far that I wouldn't want to give any more money for something I will regret again, like FH3 for example.

Aug 26, 2021 at 4:56 PM Post #67 of 1,725
Some say so but nah... I can't stand listening to the 750/755 if I have the MH1 by me. Too V-shaped, sounds unnatural, less detail, don't have the words to describe accurately but nahhh... And it's so good compared to what I have heard so far that I wouldn't want to give any more money for something I will regret again, like FH3 for example.

I have 755 and theres really no compatition. Mele is shooting above 100usd, imo. I compared it to fh3, and I'd take it over it anyday, but I dont like fh3 and I don't think it matches my Library.

With that said, seems like you found your end game so far, so enjoy it and savd your wallet!! :)

Aug 26, 2021 at 5:01 PM Post #68 of 1,725
I have 755 and theres really no compatition. Mele is shooting above 100usd, imo. I compared it to fh3, and I'd take it over it anyday, but I dont like fh3 and I don't think it matches my Library.

With that said, seems like you found your end game so far, so enjoy it and savd your wallet!! :)
I wouldn't mind some more detail and seperation I think... That's why I also have the Timeless in mind. You think Mele is way above 755 and FH3 in these fronts? I am sure it sounds more natural and coherent than the FH3 (that's why I don't listen to it a lot) and more comfortable than FH3 by far...

Aug 26, 2021 at 5:16 PM Post #69 of 1,725
I wouldn't mind some more detail and seperation I think... That's why I also have the Timeless in mind. You think Mele is way above 755 and FH3 in these fronts? I am sure it sounds more natural and coherent than the FH3 (that's why I don't listen to it a lot) and more comfortable than FH3 by far...

Way above mh755,different leagues.
Better tunned, choerency and timbre than fh3. Fit also better.

7hz Timeless is another story, also on my radar since its a planar.

Aug 26, 2021 at 5:19 PM Post #70 of 1,725
Way above mh755,different leagues.
Better tunned, choerency and timbre than fh3. Fit also better.

7hz Timeless is another story, also on my radar since its a planar.
If it's different leagues I will probably try it then. Thanks man.

Aug 26, 2021 at 5:28 PM Post #72 of 1,725
Sorry for grabing you into the rabbit hole :frowning2: it's warm in here, we have cookies.
I knew deep inside I wouldn't last long out of it... Easy to fall when you like music so much. You are excused! 😅

Aug 26, 2021 at 5:46 PM Post #73 of 1,725
Some albuns/bands for reference, so people can take their own conclusions, that I think Mele does pretty well so far:

Dire Straits
Arctic Monkeys
Offspring
Kendrick Lamar
Kanye west
Daft punk - homework/R. A. M.
Booka shade - movements
Laurent garnier - 30
Cirez D - on/off
Metallica
Ac/dc
Big boi - kill jill
Limp bizkit
Vivaldi - 5 cellos
Adele - 19
London Grammar
The Killers - Greatest hits
2pac
Worakls
Bonobo
Flume
Jay-Z
Black sabbath
Ozzy osbourne - Dee
Jack white - accoustic records
RHCP
Queen/Freddie

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2021 at 6:14 PM Post #74 of 1,725
For the people that like Jazz out there, great sounding overall with Mele. Cory Henry's organ and Larnel Lewis battery sounds making them true justice, even on busy parts. Will not post timestamps since everything is a bliss. Enjoy:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back