Tripowin x HBB: Mele/Olina - Discussion Thread - Olina OUT now
Aug 26, 2021 at 11:12 AM Post #46 of 1,725
I've been hearing music with my Mele since early this morning. Had to take the Covid shot, so took it with me. I started to notice what I did also like about it.

So the Mele gives me nostalgia vibes (maybe the single DD/Timbre, not sure), so I had to bring my 12 year-old self out. Damn I should have kept my Yankees red cap :sweat_smile: One thing is for sure, TSMR Land didn’t made me dance like this one is doing (I'm nowhere even near comparing them, Land is the best transducer I've heard to date). I’m ready for concerts and night-outs again!

Oh boy, the nostalgia.

Oh man, that's my early teens right there...

Aug 26, 2021 at 11:48 AM Post #48 of 1,725
Has anyone compared Linsoul store at Amazon to Linsoul.com for US buyers? The prices are the same--the questions are delivery and customer service.

On Amazon Linsoul says delivery for the Mele is Sept. 21-Oct. 13.

Linsoul.com says 14 days but subject to change.

Anyone experienced with both?

And nymz, congratulations on the shot!

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2021 at 11:51 AM Post #49 of 1,725
Good news, my yellow Mele has been dispatched using Yun Express. What are their delivery times like? The tracking number is the longest In have seen. I hope they reproduce guitars beautifully, and have the timbre of the Blon 03.

Aug 26, 2021 at 12:13 PM Post #51 of 1,725
Aug 26, 2021 at 12:48 PM Post #52 of 1,725
I'm waiting for Linsoul to ship my Mele. Ordered on the first day.
Shipping notice got 2 hours ago. I have ordered approx. 30 minutes after they were available. You should get your shipping notice very soon.

Aug 26, 2021 at 1:04 PM Post #53 of 1,725
Shipping notice got 2 hours ago. I have ordered approx. 30 minutes after they were available. You should get your shipping notice very soon.
They are clearly sending them in order of purchase, as I ordered them 45 min after the email notification for purchase came, and I got my tracking no just over an hour ago. Linsoul do lots of other orders too so a sudden influx of hundreds of orders for the Mele must be quite difficult logistically.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2021 at 1:08 PM Post #54 of 1,725
From HBB himself:

"2nd batch is just about gone through. It was already made but had to be moved and married to packaging"

It’s the logistics of carefully packing shipping so many sets on top of all the other stuff they sell. I declined a pre-sale so the video dropped right when it listed which they did when the packaging was secured.

I think they underestimated some stuff a little.

Aug 26, 2021 at 1:12 PM Post #55 of 1,725
They are clearly sending them in order of purchase, as I ordered them 45 min after the email notification of purchase came, and I got my tracking no just over an hour ago. Linsoul do lots of other orders too so a sudden influx of hundreds of orders for the Mele must be quite difficult logistically.
Yep, some patience will be required for people having ordered the day after they were available.

Btw, nice to see some good guys here on this thread. Cannot wait to share impressions with all of you.

Aug 26, 2021 at 1:15 PM Post #56 of 1,725
Yep, some patience will be required for people having ordered the day after they were available.

Btw, nice to see some good guys here on this thread. Cannot wait to share impressions with all of you.
Why are you trying so hard to hide your signature? I literally had to do this:

changsquint.jpg

Aug 26, 2021 at 1:40 PM Post #58 of 1,725
Why are you trying so hard to hide your signature? I literally had to do this:

😂 good one. I always have liked easter eggs, hidden secrets, etc… I try to find my fun everywhere I can

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2021 at 3:06 PM Post #60 of 1,725
"I think they underestimated some stuff a little."

The truth is they underestimated HBB's influence!
Yeah, I agree with that. But there's more to it imo. Im pretty sure this is just the start,but don't quote me on that.

1) HBB influence
2) "only" 50 usd
3) they dont sound like 50 bucks, more people, more impressions, flow keeps on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back