Triple-Fi 10 picture
Sep 26, 2006 at 5:04 PM Post #46 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by Negative Design
Hmmmm...a critical audiophile may possibly notice the difference,especially is a particular song/sound peaks around that level.

I don't think the R600 is as tempting as the Triple.Fis unless your more into videocards than headphones
wink.gif

Oh, as in the codename for the next-gen ATI graphics card?!?! Pretty radical!

Sep 26, 2006 at 5:06 PM Post #47 of 86
Did somebody say video cards? I'm all into that kind of stuff!
biggrin.gif

Sep 26, 2006 at 5:18 PM Post #48 of 86
Are all of the TrX going to be blue? Seems out of line with UE's track record with colours, what with them all being neutral-ish. White, clear, black, skin tone. Is this some sort of statement? Top that with the partnership with M-Audio, something may be afoot.

Sep 26, 2006 at 5:26 PM Post #49 of 86
I HIGHLY doubt they will all be blue,that wouldn't a bad move for UE.But if I did purchase one I'd get a blue
wink.gif
.I think they will have red and other radical colors/designs too.

I love Video cards and stuff too
smily_headphones1.gif
and yes,thats the codename for the latest ATI/AMD card.I don't want to go offtopic...but I have an R500 series in my system
eggosmile.gif

Sep 26, 2006 at 5:30 PM Post #50 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by joneeboi
Are all of the TrX going to be blue? Seems out of line with UE's track record with colours, what with them all being neutral-ish. White, clear, black, skin tone. Is this some sort of statement? Top that with the partnership with M-Audio, something may be afoot.

Again, I think it lacks the high end feel of most top-of-the-line IEMs. If you didn't know what they were, you'd probably think they were some random freebie 'phones. Why do UE need M-Audio? UE probably has more knowledge about performing and the use of IEMs than most other companies have! I think it's more like M-Audio needing UE to jump start their own IEM line and hence rake in more money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Negative Design
I HIGHLY doubt they will all be blue,that wouldn't a bad move for UE.But if I did purchase one I'd get a blue .I think they will have red and other radical colors/designs too.

Other colours would be great, especially non-metallic colours eg clear, translucent, etc...

Sep 26, 2006 at 5:34 PM Post #51 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder
Again, I think it lacks the high end feel of most top-of-the-line IEMs. If you didn't know what they were, you'd probably think they were some random freebie 'phones. Why do UE need M-Audio? UE probably has more knowledge about performing and the use of IEMs than most other companies have! I think it's more like M-Audio needing UE to jump start their own IEM line and hence rake in more money.

Hmmmm...I personally think UE wouldn't help or be in a partnership with a company that plans on being a competitor.That would hurt UE more than help.I believe M-Audio MAY be coming up with a new DAP and wants to market it with the Super.Fi series kinda like all other companies want to market with iPods.

Sep 26, 2006 at 5:43 PM Post #52 of 86
I'm in the process of setting up a listening session over at UE sometime next week. If you're interested in attending please PM me. For those of you who don't already know, their offices are in Irvine, CA. Most likely it'll be Monday, Wednesday, or Friday since those days are easiest for me.

Sep 27, 2006 at 1:04 AM Post #53 of 86
Yo! Mike here.

For the immeadiate future - the triple.fi will only be released as the bitchin' blue. (Can we please get this name to stick - if we work as a group with a common goal then I think we can... come on...help a brotha out.)

If you want that sleek red metalic finish - it will only be available on the 3 studios that are about to drop in RadioShack. Sort of a red exclusive.

Hope this helps clear a few things up.

Sep 27, 2006 at 1:30 AM Post #54 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by MtotheDeez
Yo! Mike here.

For the immeadiate future - the triple.fi will only be released as the bitchin' blue. (Can we please get this name to stick - if we work as a group with a common goal then I think we can... come on...help a brotha out.)

If you want that sleek red metalic finish - it will only be available on the 3 studios that are about to drop in RadioShack. Sort of a red exclusive.

Hope this helps clear a few things up.

Aw man ghetto! The red is sweet and it's going to be a RatShack color!?!

Sep 27, 2006 at 5:50 AM Post #57 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
I'm in the process of setting up a listening session over at UE sometime next week. If you're interested in attending please PM me. For those of you who don't already know, their offices are in Irvine, CA. Most likely it'll be Monday, Wednesday, or Friday since those days are easiest for me.

Will the Triple X be available for auditioning? I'm in Palm Springs, which as you know, is only a couple of hours away.

Tuarreg

Sep 27, 2006 at 6:30 AM Post #58 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmicmoose
Whoa! Decent headphones at a RadioShack? My mind is blown.

You're obviously not on team KSC-75.
plainface.gif

Sep 27, 2006 at 6:51 PM Post #59 of 86
bitchin' blue color? you gotta be kidding me... first its the XXX and now this? what about a slutty pink color or devilish red?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back